Friday, July 5, 2013

A new term, a whole new journey in front of me.

The week started with working at AdstraGold Microbrewey.
I had a good start.

However, as time passes, I messed up things here and there. =(

Well, gonna do something big in my job now, gonna start proposing ideas and getting them rolled out. Supposed to look into an investment opportunity on the site at East Coast, 40m x 17m space!!!!!! Sigh.... no money, no investor.

School projects are coming as well. School is a real big barrier now, since nothing much new knowledge is gained, rather expand my horizons on field. Zumba proposal had no reply. This week kindda sucked.

Well, tmr is fri again, time passes not too slow this week.
Hmm, well in wushu I think there are some problems here and there,
one of them I would like to highlight is the response towards a trainee.
Basically, this trainee is irregular, and now last minute want to go competition.

Weird, I was expecting positive reaction,
but they seemed fed up and irritated.
Shouldnt we should be encouraging them participating instead?
Werent that your goal in the first place?
Werent that an objective?

I dont know,
I think, it's really time for this to have a closure for me.
I will just be focusing on the Fri class,
and shall not enter any other responsibilities anymore.

Though revived Bedok CC,
but I guess in the end I see no passion in the next generation.
I find it no point struggling like fish on shore dog in water,
attendance is by "force" or "dutiful",
no passion, no bond,
just like any other social groups around me.

The mediacorp show had this line,
"better to find someone that loves you more than you love the person."
I guess it does not apply onto to love.
Sometimes, if you love too much, your expectation is greater,
then, you wont feel happy.
When it is time, the last love, is to let go~

Well, though having soooo many social groups in my life,
In the end, I do think being me myself and I is kindda cool,
can do what I like, sing when I can,
no rejection no haters no judgers,
full freedom, me and me, and freedom......
Hakuna Matata~ 

Guess I might be the next~~~ lone ranger~~~ Johnny Yap hahahs ! =)

No comments: