Thursday, July 18, 2013

Bday this year was great.
Some of the notable surprise was Lyn whom I known from working at AdstraGold,
she actually remembered my bday~!! First one to whatsapp me bday wishes.
Sharon, and DQ for their gifts, muffins and chocs,
Dorothy, for editing a pic of me~~
Tai for the first who called right on the dot, hahas!
And ofcoz, to Cheuck with that Cheuck-ily msg as usual ahahs!
Together, a record breaking, 97 bday wishes,
I thank every single one that wished me,
for my life will not be complete if not for each and everyone of you~~

Then, is SS whom which I went to Phantom of the Opera.
She had the greatest gift so far,
It was non-edible, which makes it hard to satisfy my expectation,
and yet, with no social media at all she is able to hit the nail of something suited for me.
She got soaps and shampoo just nice when mine was about to finished,
and then sleeping essence as she figured I often slp late and have insomnia,
gonna try one of it right away ltr =) hahas......
So happy yet sad,
for I kow noting about her life and etc,
and she went broke for the gifts =((
never did anyone did that to me =(((
and have no idea how to spy on her too,
dont know how to surprise her,
dont know how to make her happy,
dont even know if she was ever feeling sad.....
and have very little topics to chat when with her........
=(((

Anyway, Phantom of the Opera was really great~!!!!!!!!!!
The props is really awesome!!
Esp the big chandelier!! and the Lair~!!!! the boat!! the candles!!!
The masquerade!!! the magic in the end where Phantom vanishes!!!
Arhhhh soooo coooool!!! Hoped they had a marathon to link to Love Never Dies......

Although a self bday treat, had a great time experience Phantom with SS.... =)

It was lousy week to begin week.
On Mon, my event flopped,
I screwed up on stage,
everything was changed, ruined,
my jokes had little effect,
I simply blew it all........

On Tue,
was so unhappy,
whole day mood was very bad,
reached home at 3 and slp till 7,
in fact today slp for the whole day too.

Was extremely disappointed that the thought of shutting it down can so easily cross your mind.
I knew this day would come, never expecting it would come from her.
It's like that's something I am so against of,
just like how I hated couples saying "break up" or spouses saying "divorce" so easily,
like the idea of that so taken for granted, as if no ties were made no consequences would come,
Though might not have the real intention,
but still I so loathed it, LOATHED,
for I wont say something that absolute unless I really mean it.....

Worst than fuck or any other vulgarities.
What is worst? Of no priority from members?
Or the idea, the parasite, the yeast, of such preposterous thought
could surface??.... esp after the effort and all.......
And I was just about to shift my focus into it,
for I have thought of trying to give it a shot,
that it might be something that will stay by my side
20 years down the road,
I dont mind if there are restructuring,
but to completely dissolve.....
Utter-less!

Sigh....... anyway, its resolved.........
yet a nail nailed into a wooden door,
could not be undone,
I think, it's time I find myself again.......
for the room might soon be gone...

Where do I truly belongs?
Where could I dwell long?
Where would I find that song?
Where might I not be wrong?

No comments: