Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Sat was full of event to me.

Woke up early to plan for Running Man, and slept late to watch the episodes for ideas. We incorporated the bells hide and seek, the photo jump shot, face scissors paper stones and fill in lyrics in it. I think generally it's successful because my cell had loads of fun and most of all Fabian had fun!! He made me feel all the effort worth it, unlike one other people who claimed it was lame, boring, unwilling to participate, comment on anything and everything, cant keep mouth shut.

Then nothing much, I went to send CH home and then went to shop at Ikea before going home.

Sun was eventful too. Started of raining, but right after that, collect BBQ items, got deals from Vegetarian stall and Jiaolian Shijie was happy about the food. Then, I met Nickolas for SingFest~!!!! I had loads of fun twisting and shouting haha. Really really fun, like a party!!!

Then cabbed back BBQ, waste of money, frankly though the moment I reached had a little fun singing with guitars, but thats all ba, learn nothing from jiaolian this time =( not much chatting, just eat lorh.

Ltr that night, settled a problem, I thought it was over and good.

This morning, supposed to go for Movie with long lost friend and J, but in the end conflict solved, so I went alone with the long lost friend. That feeling... =( oh well, at least everything is fine, dont wish to see anything happen, after all the effort time and money. Again that jelly feeling.  Must control.

Movie was great, great actor for a Werewolf. So excellent, the behavior, the stare, the primal and raw energy. Then DQ, S, YQ met up with me, we had loads of laughter and fun haha thanks to YQ being the fire starter kept chaining jokes combo haha. It's been really really long since we talk craps on whatsapp, met up and chill and be crazy, and eat and have fun. I really dont mind the 100 bucks spend on them, thought I got back 50. Thankful of all these friends, these are people that treasure me, that dont mind me intruding some of their personal lives, and not afraid to voice their comments, and bother to look for me in midst of my busy schedule, and their own respective commitments, still not forgetting friends.

Edited this post because I was too tired last night that my points dont link, so I reorganized the points for the next post
Lastly, undertsanding intentions of people is really really important.

No comments: