Tuesday, December 25, 2012

‎"And man will live forevermore, because of Christmas Day!"

I remembered this song when I was a child, sleeping peacefully at the back seat of Mercedes, parents just had a argument or something, and then as this song was played, they stopped and then suddenly they were talking about something about me, which switched their focus to me, and they filled me with the love and greatness of their parenthood.

Next is that during the JB trip, was looking at someone who slept with his head against the bus window, and  thought back about the time where Dad actually put his arms around me and "cushioned" my head with his palm, having his palm on my head and his knuckles on the glass. And I longed for that warmth again.

He just came in my room suddenly and wished me a Merry Xmas. XD Awesome Dad.

This Christmas was probably not as well planned as last year, but actually, Xmas is all about love ad joy, I guess this year I might spend my Xmas day with my parents out anywhere, before the mini party at night, and gifts exchange day on 26th.

Right kindda recalled the Thanksgiving list for an awesome friend, made it into 12, fits the 12 days of xmas theme hahas XD:

Thanks giving:

  1) Frankness and Openneess
  2) Chilli Crab, Buffet and other Food
  3) Sending parents off
  4) Mutual Trust
  5) Friend
  6) Be there waiting for me (pri gathering, expo, etc)
  7) House and Hospitality
  8) The outings, kites, cycling, and to spend time in special days
  9) Make Snowskin Mooncakes and Tang Yuans
 10) Listening Ear and Feedback
 11) To wear the set I gave him =)
 12) Acceptance and Forgiveness

Well, sadly though, i heard no others wished him Merry Xmas, just as how some other person told me I was the only one that did so. 

Anyway, he is just awesome, I remembered when he go to Korea, he buy souvenirs mostly for friends, and only snacks for himself, and this time, he was so focused on presents for Secret Santa and his gf. Omg, sometimes his "sweetness" is really too sweet that I think its unhealthy to do so, like too much of a lavish love. Sigh, she's really lucky, oh well, other ppl stuffs.......

Back to topic, Xmas, yea, looking forward how this year would wrap up. =)

No comments: