Saturday, December 22, 2012

It's not the longevity, but the quality of life, which is most important. - Luther King

Agreed. As Gerontologist Ive totally broaden my mind to see the different sides of ageing. It shatters all the stereotypes the world has put on ageing. Few days back, I actually met Mr Koh, yes, KNS, Koh Nai Siew, my P5 higher chinese teacher. A real bliss of seeing him again. He has been a great teacher kept narrating chinese cultural stories and moral lectures. He is perhaps one of my first medium into a early maturity level.

Today I thought back about how funny and haphazard I met people in my life. Some actually changed me as much as I change others too. I think I had a great Quality of Life for the past few years. Really thankful for a special someone. This person has a weird friendship with me, frankly, I would never be as worked out to other people's problem as his. Like sometimes, I would feel worry, feel angry, feel on cloud nine, or even tear for him. It's weird but I think he proved the theory of "people come easily go easily" wrong.

Except perhaps as much as he hated lies, I think I lie alot to him, like at times I lied about certain situation so he wont feel too angry, and made up stories for him to feel not too bad, etc, even his concession I actually managed to bluff him that it cost 5, like what the hell which concession cost 5 bucks! haha! Logic would easily expose that, but guess his trust to me was so great it didnt cross his mind to doubt. And there was times I secretly put dollar coins or small notes in his coin drawers he never noticed them haha!!

Well, its past midnight, guess the world did not end, how boring......

Well, back to reality, with much to look forward to. I really pray hard for a smooth sailing life for him the next year, due to his poor academic results, his persistence on piano and the NS thing. Seriously, I really would like to co-habitat with him in the future like Ted in How I Met Your Mother. I wish to see his growth. Oh well, these are beyond control, moreover, its gonna be his final year in that house next year. =((

Anyway, to share a really sad song, and I think the song its great to express that sadness feeling, that forceful sigh.

我難過 (I'm Sad)

那一年默默無言 只能選擇離開 
無邪的笑容已經 不再精彩 
你害怕結局所以 拼命傷害 
說是我擋住你的 美好未來 

That year, silently, we could only part our ways
The flawless smile isnt that attractive anymore
You're afraid of the ending so you tried to hurt me
Telling me I'm a hindrance for your better future

你堅決 不希望我等待 
我便默默的讓你走開 
如今你 受了傷回來 
叫我如何接受這安排 

You insisted that I should not wait
I silently let you go away
Now, you came back from hurt
How can I take this arrangements

我難過的是 放棄你 放棄愛 
放棄的夢被打碎 忍住悲哀 
我以為 是成全 
你卻說你更不愉快 

I'm sad that I gave you up, I gave up on love
Gave up dream and take the pain
I thought it was to your wish
But you said you became more unhappy

我難過的是 忘了你 忘了愛 
盡全力忘記我們 真心相愛 
也忘了告訴你 失去的不能重來 

I'm sad that I forgot about you, forgot about love
Gave my effort in forgetting our past loving memories
And I also forget to tell you that 
A bucket of water that is poured out can't be collected back again 

No comments: