Tuesday, December 18, 2012



Companionship is a foreign concept to some people, they fear it as much as others fear isolation and loneliness.

I tend to belong to the later group. But ofcoz, as a busy guy, who is always on the go to ra-ra and have fun, I really like a simple meal with someone just talking about anything and everything.

Anyway I guess Ive been to busybody about stuffs, thinking of ways to help and etc, when all the other person might think is that I am being a  KPO.

I cant help it either, though I could use a little techniques here and there to probe and open up, but that is like trying to break an ice. As much as I want to help, I couldn’t do so when the recipient would not open up. Ofcoz then you would say its my job to help open up, but well, guess Im just too tired and lazy to do so, Im not someone who would be okay when after some counselling the client became somebody I used to know, and then close up the channel of expression.  

People are weird, and people grows, me too, but at this point in time and understanding, I think there is no greater cowardice in the world than that of people who dont voice out their opinions.

Introverts, actually I dont find any goodness in this. What is life if it is just a straight line, what is there greater than life itself? What virtual threats would drive you to suicide? So what if you are vulnerable, there will be hope. There are many people in life that really cares, and a lot of times, we fail to see these aids. When the aids come, then you will understand the importance.

What is hard about voicing out?

We all face difficult times that make us want to shelter our hearts.

When people we love hurt us, it is a natural reaction to want to shield ourselves, and put protection around our hearts, to keep pain from entering.

A shut down heart makes it impossible to open up and allow in happiness, great opportunities, and good people. However, when you open your heart, you have room for growth, forgiveness, and change. Most of all, you can let love in, again.

I think there are no greater storm out there to whatever is common to men, whatever we face, it wont be something new, then what could be so big so catastrophic, nothing unprecedented, what so big so impactful that your life could crumble because you open up a vulnerable spot to others?  

Ofcoz, I understand that with all the social pressures, one could really be driven to suicides, but seriously, Peter walked out of remorse and became a key pillar, whilst Judas committed suicide, how lowly. There are always people with worst situation.

We are hard pressed on every side, but not crushed; perplexed, but not in despair; persecuted, but not abandoned; struck down, but not destroyed. Though outwardly we are wasting away, yet inwardly we are being renewed day by day.

As we go through more problems, we stand out from the others that give in to these problems. We become a better person through every falls.

Today did nothing at home, Sabbath for me, a great break to recap whatever has happened the past few days and realised I had a long list for thanksgiving this year. Looking back at all these years, generally I have loads of people by my side, and though I often complain that some of them so many years detest doing certain stuffs with me such as ktv and so on, some afraid to be exposed to new skills, some cant seem to remember what I told them, but after all, these are the imperfections that made my life rather perfect. And I concluded that Im a very event and party person with occasion break needs to be in isolation and reflect. I think community singing sessions such as the SingFest should be held more, to bond community together with songs. The year is coming to an end, I do enjoy my life as a single, I realised how many things I could have missed to be attached, and how much money that could be spend on many more people would be spend on one person if I were to be attached. So I guess I still prefer to be the Cai Shen Ye to people around me, give them life.

Perhaps some of my regrets are not finding time to get close to certain few people, but I think, I hope I still have time to do so next year.

Lastly, communication is important, gotta know how to understand motives and usage of suitable vocab.

No comments: