Friday, December 2, 2011

Another week has passed. Basically the focus of the week is at these few days, as usual. Wed I had training at Tai's carpark. For the first time ever in my wushu years, I was complimented. I felt really great, really really great. As their culture is one that likes to criticize, to the point it was overwhelming at one point in time, this compliment really uplifted me. Im very thankful for that, since im sort of immune to critique from them already, after learning sociology and such. Ofcoz, except a few of them larh which will never suan people. Anyway, so Oishii was picking on my laid-back attitude, which actually I would disagree. I mean ofcoz I know Im always the que sera sera style, but actually, in certain aspects I do believe Im a determined person. As Samy said, I might look laid back, but in the long run, actually im doing fine too. Ofcoz Im lazy, but at least I think I have progression, just that others progress faster so it always seems Im stagnant, status quo. I do have many commitments and many things to deal with, basically my juggling skills is lousy, so gotta prioritize them some way or another, resulting in many compromises.

So anyway, thur was a blast, it felt like a century worth of fun haha. Psychology lecture was about emotions and motivations, which Sharon actually disagrees about Maslow. So curious about her arguments, gotta ask next week. I still do think that it is accurate, because without first level, you wont think of anything else. But knowing her awesomeness, I'll be looking forward for it.

Today I attended a Love forum which I find is quite crap, I didnt learn anything significant much, except a nice take away that one have to embrace who are we inside, in order to really love from the inside, if not it would be nothing but a pursuit of recognition from others. Other than that questions are lame, no matured questions like "What do you think about clingy relationships?" or "What if the other party have no confidence in future?" or "Long distance relationships" etc....

Anyway, Thur was still best, organised a MindCafe outing, which KY invited his clique down too, those people who stayed over at their class chalet. Other than them, Nickolas (Tai's friend), Jo and his 2 twin friends, WeeSeng and Jorgen.

Those long hours were tiring, but overall, the atmosphere kept building on, constant laughter, constant smiles, and I hope they enjoyed themselves thoroughly. Managed to capture few genuine happiness on camera, which made me sooo happy, not gay, but its just that as I see people producing genuine smiles with my company really lifts me up.

After that, Jorgen, WS, Nick and me went for supper at Simpang Bedok, slacked and talk cock, really great, we had satays and chendols and taught them how to play Bridge haha, surprisingly Jorgen didnt knew how to play Tai-Ti, just like Siva in the beginning on the year. They picked up fast, as what these types of people usually do. I think these are the people who have not much friends in their secondary schools and rather homeboy, such that they seldom mingle with nonsense we do when we are bored, so they only play sports and things that normally people take pains to organize due to their rare participation. Then I walked them home, and that's the day, slept at 4am, woke up at 10 today to do project, then went for lunch and then rushed to that forum.

So anyway, was talking to someone today, and this concept of friendship came up. The person said that trying to keep update with friendships and KPO-ing about them might be in vain, like it was not the effort since life is like cohort, where there's always a cohort to move along as we live our lives.

So I agreed, sometimes, life is like a train, friends and cliques come and go as we go on with life, sometimes its not really worth the effort, such as me sending friends all the day to doorsteps, treating bubble tea, and many things Im proud that I did for my friends, even silly things like running with ice kacang melting on hand all the way to friend's house, stayed up whole night to counsel, agreed to KPO into friend's stuffs when I have tons of other things to do, research and help with sch works I dont even know about, etc etc, but Im really glad and touched by some friends who had went great miles for me as well, or at least the thought they had for me.

Namely WeiDe, that long ago incident where of all friends, he picked mine and another's to be "blessed" in his religion. Other than that, I think I would credit to KY, as he's like a optimism magnet, Cheuck's optimism vibrant up my life directly, but his is different, obviously he not as kiddish and high energy as Cheuck, he's rather serious, but his efforts bring interesting people into my life and made my life more vibrant, more full of activities and happiness. He's down with fever now, I really hope and pray he will be well tomorrow evening for the cell because I think he enjoyed it much, and wouldnt want to skip, so as his character he would embrace his fever to go. SO I wont ask him to come to support me tomorrow, as he wanted to do so rather badly, that got me touched, and tried convince the whole cell too! This is not extra miles, extra lightyears already! His thoughts enough for me to be glad I have such friend, do hope I will stay contact with him for the rest of my life, and may our friendship stay strong. After all, it all boils down to "How far are you willing to go?"

No comments: