Monday, December 26, 2011

On 23rd Dec, I finally decided to have a day off, off from scc, for the 2 days in a row having to sleep few hours to meet them at 7am were really..... out of my ordinary mind (means not exactly out of my mind haha). So anyway, followed up a little on school work, and the project, then went to print 10 sets of the survey for auntie imm to snowball around. Halfway, had a brief chat and follow up at the block 123 bubble tea shop, and clear my debts. Then, I went to repair my bike, with an expensive fee of 15 bucks, before heading to scc to fetch them.

At the scc had a emotional farewell I guess, Im really regretful not being able to understand alvin's sorrow since he did not open up, hopefully not because of me cuz I wouldnt wanna get involved, just like previous incident lucky lele was okay in the end with me =D.

So yes Jorgen, Jewel, KY, Qin Da and I went to Bras Basah to fetch Amanda, and then we went to Lau Par Sat at Raffles for supper. Along the way we trolled Qin Da, it was sooooo fun~!

Basically we gave Qin Da a random friend's number to act as Girl A, so Qin Da was like trying to find out if Girl A likes him by acting as Qin Da's friend. So we puppet that guy to play along with him haha, in the end we twisted it to say that the Girl A was actually Girl B, having secret crush on Qin Da, and then embarrassed because she "did not know" Qin Da was smsing her. So then Girl B diverted to Girl A, which is actually Jewel, acted fumed with Qin Da, then I added on contacting that Girl B to forward me a sms to say: Eh kaya!! Eu go give that guy my number arh?! Walao i hate eu!! Go die make me paiseh only!!.... So I acted pointing finger at Qin Da saying he exposed Girl B's greatest Secret, made Girl A angry, and made Girl B angry with me, so 5 parties involved from the initial 2 (Qin Da and Girl A). That made him super stressed, until we revealed during the supper hahahha. Best is when Qi Da said it was private, but we knew since that Girl A was Jewel, then KY went over tricked him saying he screened his message. Like OMG~!! HHAHAHAHA really funneh~!!!

trololol day~ trololol day~ trolololololol ALL THE DAY~~ Oh WAD FUN ISIT TO TROL ON someones big bday! :p HEY~!! =D

After that we had a trolling part 2 to KY, acting it was a train crash down. Sort of pity him because he really thought it was real and prayed for us. He's really religious and a great friend, always concerned about everybody else but himself, he pushed me away to accompany the rest back and rather go home alone - the reason for the trololol ing haha.....

So after that we stayed at Jorgen's house. The next day I accompanied Johann to City Harvest. Really awkward to see so many familiar faces yet after all I went there for Johann, and actually ditched my whole cell because of that... sigh, oh well after that we went to set up for sx's surprise. I invited KY over too, grateful that he came too, but left early at 10 or so, he looked bored at times with me, which I really really really feel super bad about it.... Like I dont know, my fire starter bank is really limited, as well as my gas.....

So we stayed over to sent SX off to China this morning, slept for 2h then went for the xmas service at BBTC, to find out that only me and KY turned up. Felt bad too because felt like I ditched them so they ditched me.... Sigh, KY felt disappointed too I guess, which made him sian again. So accompanied him home, then collect log cake, then rest for an hour at home uploading photos then off to Kok Guan's house.

Had fun at Kok Guan's house as well, loads of food and fun, and finally reached home now to again upload photos, charge batteries and blog. Oh well, thats all for just a weekend. Really amazing. Really surprised. Really had fun.

No comments: