Thursday, December 8, 2011

Always wanted to blog, but too much to blog, so gotta postpone till im free. The next few posts gonna be reviews on (Stranger Than Fiction), and a few law concepts and stuffs Ive learnt in tmr's psychology. That should cover a few thousands words I suppose.... haha, nah gonna summarize into average language. Work today was awesome as usual. Boss came again, woah stalker, the last time he came was when I worked too, it had been a month or so, then he came again today, the moment I started my schedule.... Scary.... Anyway, something strange happened last night. The folders on my shelves fell and scattered on the floor, along with those on my chair, but the strange thing was that it was put tightly thus unless a strong force pushed it, it will never drop, not even shaking would drop them, must be a violent force or some sort. As we suspect it was just that I slept-kicked it, its impossible because I hadnt have such incidents since long time ago, and even if so, the ornaments on top of the shelves, which would drop upon little force such as the wind, would drop too, yet they didnt, and the rest of the shelves are completely fine. Dad said one of the files had my name "Kyanta" written in big and obvious font and colour. Scary? Then as I took noticed of my remaining value of my ezlink, it was, $6.66. Sigh, superstitious or not? Hope everything's gonna be fine tonight. The thing is that I sort of woke up right after the folders drop last night, but went back to sleep thinking it was wind or something, and only logically thought through this morning, and it freaked me out a bit. Anyways, ciao.......

No comments: