Sunday, December 4, 2011

Yesterday competition was a total fluke haha. I had confidence since I was expecting the results for me to emerge last, so I was having fun, and my confidence got a gold medal! haha. Many thanks ofcoz to shixiong for such dedication for me to try this style, and KY for the thought to come to support me (though no one else cared). So yea thankful of such a great friend. I went to visit him for he was sick, even bought the qing re pian for him. Waited an hour for him to reply, but no reply, so I thought he might be in bad shape so I visited him, only to find him playing comp and seemingly well.

I was wrong, today he didnt turn up for training. He was sick, shivering when wake up, feverish. I think actually basing on logic, fever got 2 ways, one is to surpress, another is to let it out, normally for me is let it out, in that case actually shouldnt use 2 blankets, wear lightweight clothes drink warm water to let it sweat it off, but then u woke up shivering so thats weird, so lets say if fever is coz of body thermometer disfunction, and body generate more heat by shivering to achieve the malfunctioned thermometer standard, then drink lots of warm water should help?? So I so think it's coz of his lack of hot fluid intake.

But he sleeping in storeroom, sigh always think of this quite heartache, no comfy bed for him to rest well. Very alien what to do in his current situation, the least i could do is the pray and hope for the best. Maybe if have time I shall visit him again on tue after sch.

Wushu today was whole day of fun. Basketballing and catching. Basketball was okay, fun as usual, I think they all enjoyed it, but I think by abruptly stop the game very weird, like dont have the sense of finishing a last score or something. Psychology point of view, like some may have the competitive spirit to score next goal but just ended like that, momentum disrupt. Then catching, I dont know, unexpectedly 2 kids was turned off when the runner came up with stunts for them to imitate, and they would have to jump 2 frog jumps if unable to imitate. Then they just black face and sulk, like seriously WTF? Generations now so weak? its not like asking them to run whole basketball court or something, then we kept giving in, its like...... sigh.... play game nia complain so much, then sit one side diam larh, dont affect the rest of the atmosphere lehh, people having fun got crime arh? Thats why at times kids really irritating. Cant handle much nevermind, so "king" attitude, with the "far" prefix, rude somemore....... Well shall not care much, i wouldnt wanna be involved much, and certainly not the best baby sitter. =D oh well at least some kids do like me haha =D

Anyway, I think the rest enjoyed it, so oh well. Hmm, I think wushu is reviving! Plus the upcoming drama is about wushu too, might attract more people here. =D Hope soon we can have another camp =D would be super fun! Looking forward =D Was looking at archive on these fun times, really nostalgic haha.

So anyway went to BGSS band concert thing, was expecting like the anglican band concert but turns out like bds open house nia, oh well at least it's free. Rather surprising CH invited me, but just now I see everyone has someone to visit them and talk to, but he has none, not even his family and bro, I feel so sad, and so glad I turned up despite the rest of the church not free or cant make it, and despite ppl asking me not to go since no one else going, but I replied, imagine I was the performer and wants to invite 10 ppl, yet none turned up? Yepp so glad Ive put myself in his shoes, after all he's considered my student =D which teacher wouldnt be proud of his own student? haha. Shy boy as usual, but yea, awesome.

Ok ciao, lots of things to do tomorrow, especially PST, sigh headache sia. I shall do it during tmr break.

No comments: