Tuesday, December 13, 2011

On Fri went to "surprise" wei chong, but yea it was rather obvious, anyway yea had a mini celebration. =D Spend the morning hunting for gifts with ky, bought a friendship note and a photo frame for him, it was raining thus we spend time in the library to craft it, and met qianhui there. It has been so long time talking to her, like I sort of remembered sec 1 when I met her, she was like damn cute like movie, except im not in front but behind, kept annoying her with funny songs haha. "I believe I can fly, I believe I can touch the sky, and got shot down by the FBI, but I havent die, I go macdonalds buy some fries, dont know how I got the grand prize, oh I believe I wont die, I dont want to die...." haha.......

So yea, time flies, I miss all those good times annoying people with my singing haha. Then I saved her contacts as "qian zhou" haha, so yea, good younger days. Then... well we split, and sec 3 sec 4, never talked much too.

Sat went for caroling with pop excel. Dragged ch along, felt so uneasy like daoing him, he must have felt damn left out, solo piano-ing and guitar-ing in the room. But yea ever since he gave me the tickets to the concert he started talking to me already. I decided to subsidize him for the retreat. He can be a very high and enthu guy as I seen as we go home, and his shuffling haha. Cool. Ive seen him enjoying himself and having fun with his friends once on my way to church.

Sun wushu as normal. After that went to watch beautiful sunday concert at esplanade, I thought I saw boon yang but he was with some juniors? so didnt approach him. Which reminds me of some good younger days too, when everything was so simple and fine. Funny how life can flip 180 in the matter of days. Anyway, yea went home early wanted to study, yet realized my notes were left at the caroling, so spent 3h singing haha.

Today, went to sch thinking it was BNF thus checked out the web for last min digestion tables to cramp, but turned out to be ASR, which I thought of spending my break to study, so yea, unlucky. I had all the answers, forgot them. For BNF, it was rather good since I had lots of time studying, yet it was just 10%. Sigh. Tmr LAW, should be rather confident. Oh well. Bird shit on me at the canteen, what a bad omen, a bad day, so I went home after test, to get the day over and done with, by sleeping and singing. Oh right it's a new dawn, it's a new day, it's a new life~!! And Im feeling good~~

Planned to visit scc before exam, then after exam find ky to talk about something. Sigh, I handled some sensitive info badly, lead to misleadings and misunderstandings, I think I ruined his reputation abit, really sorry about that. I'll try to make up for that, hope he wont take it too hard, damn myself for kpo-ing, I felt I might ruin his friendship with certain people and his impression.

Anyway recalled back an old song, which again reminded me of some childhood incident, enjoyable moments of life, and also since I only know this song in sec 1 at the bbt shop, it reminded me about those fun times again.

天空突然下起了一场大雨
我该不该现在送你回去
不想打断你给的甜蜜
干脆就让我陪你淋雨

So yea was talking to people these few days, about some awesome moments of our lifes, when we caught up the bus at the moment it was about to close its door, which thus made lots of other people able to catch up too. Also childhood days when we can have lots of conflicts one day, the next day resume as per normal, or that can be two parties fighting, yet as teacher questions we would say "Nah we're just playing" when we have bruises and scratches. Awesome childhood days. Ofcoz there are those irritating people who loves to gang up against someone better than them, out of jealousy or envy. They would throw erasers, kick chairs, verbal abuse, etc, haha childhood conflicts in their small small society. Those were the days, when our world is so small, yet mimics the exact situations in our complicated world as well. This is why the bible loves kids, and ted talks had used kids to solve world problems. Parts and parcel of life - how many of them do you still remember??

Anyway, some psychology questions, I know I tend to nag alot when im concern about friend or people, esp when sick or something, so I dont know myself either, would I actually want to find a life partner who would nag me back too? It would be Freud's theory where we tend to look in the qualities of our spouse, the qualities our mothers have. This is why some cases there are taboos and such. This rather amuse me. Looks like Im the only one who likes to nag at even friends, and that as much as I hate naggings from parents, I would yearn to be nagged once in a while, like once a few days? To have the kind of feeling that someone cares about me. Sometimes nagging is a form of love too, its expression of concern, that parents often do, thus will everyone nags too when they're parents, how about being nagged? anyone want that? as in not only parents, to have a spouse that nags? Reminds me of the "seatbelt design' sexist joke on fb, also the forum on tv where teens do want their parents to nag at them once in a while to feel their parenthood.

No comments: