Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Lots of things to blog about now. Wed 14th I went to MindCafe to study psychology alone, I studied Motivation, including Learning - the Reinforcement Schedules. It's a really interesting topic! It talks about how should be handle reinforcements for encouraging a certain desired behavior. Then, as I'm feeling a little emo, I called out Jorgen for night cycling, which halfway his bike tyre burst, leaving us going to gas station. There, I bought a bike from a China Dude for Weide. This is so that I would have two bikes to choose from in Bedok, and also two bikes would mean I could always call up people to night cycling with me after work in the future. So yea we went to Kungfu Cafe, then he called up another guy, where we went to 85 market and the last stop is Macdonald, after we roam arounf NTUC hugging the 25 bucks big bear around hunting for mashmallows hahahhaa~!!! And yea we played Chubby Bunny. That morning then, I was sooo touched that Tai waited for me till 3am, yet I came back only close to 5am. Sigh, then we HTHT till the next morning, which I went to SCC and even stayed on for water activities, thus having the need to call my mum to bring my work uniform. After work, I was dead tired, and got a 5h slp till the next day. Fri was exams, 2 exams, then I went to meet SX to discuss about wushu procedures and we were "promoted" to become assistant trainers. So yea additional responsibility.

Next, cell retreat~!! I went all the way to Changi Village to meet them, which Kok Guan was very impressed, though I thought it was a small feat. Retreat was great, playing games, having fun, everyone was rather high, including Chang Hong. Im glad he started to open up to us, and jingled and mingled with us. But unfortunately YongJie fell ill, which thus after 2h of sleep, I went out to his car with him to sleep. Everything happens for a reason, his cough made him come out since he did not want to disturb anybody else, which thus he could lent out his sleeping bag to the shivering Edmund curling on the chair, not sofa, its a one person chair! Sigh, that stubborn kid. Luckily something just urged me to buy Qing Re Pian before I went Changi Village. So I irrigated him with that, thus he's pretty alright on the next day =)

Time passes slowly. On the second day, since I am in charge of breakfast, I bought some Otahs to share and also decided to buy Liang Teh for YJ and Edmund, which Kok Guan acknowledged this trivial feat as well. Made me feel really great and motivated. Perhaps this is one different factor of church, I receive more compliments, which is a vital part of my Signs of Receiving Love. Water games are fun too~! The clues and the hiding places are really creative and interesting. Oh yea during the whole retreat i taught Chang Hong and Wei Chong lots of piano too. =) I felt I accomplished much.

Then, just nice as we finish our bible study about 'The storm will come', we had a power trip during steamboat. After much fret, we managed to get full stomach too before catching the midnight show in Downtown East Cathay: Mission Impossible. Finally we slept. I again slept for 2h, before waking up to cover blanket for the stubborn Edmund. Then I went to wushu with him. I thought I couldnt make it, but in the end managed to endure through training, Shi Jie's PE lecture, lunch, and even hunting for Adriel's birthday gifts and making the card. Really amazing. So yea these 5 days, I slept a total of 11h, over 108h. Im really amazed by the strength I had.

So yea, about Edmund, I dragged him into wushu too, and hope he would be the next generation of our Wu Xuan too. I would start to train him like how we were trained in sec 2 too. I just got a feeling he will be a great leader someday, doing great things. Either way, I really hope we could revive Wu Xuan. Anyway, somewhere long before I wrote I suspect he was hiding alot of problems from me, I found out them today. Sigh, so I wrote in fb: Sometimes as I envy, I would remind myself again, that I'm really really blessed, to be out of adversities and calamities, yet because of this, I'm too blessed that I would have to burden lots of responsibilities, so at least i wont waste my life. Sometimes Im really afraid of what my future holds, afraid that I will fail myself, and everyone around me. So I really hope i could invest in people in my life that can reap returns in my later age, so I would not need to brace through them myself - dan qiang pi ma.

Anyway, it's because of him I had more activities and vibrancy in my life I guess, and also for many people's life. Whenever he go, there are followers, wushu, scc, everywhere, and its good, because he can be a great leader, I shall watch this boy grow strong.

Yesterday in SCC we played captain's ball before i left, and I headr when i leave my team lost badly. But Im really curious if they are happy. When I was around, I do try my best for every member to participate and touch the ball. I made Gab the catcher because people say he's a bad catcher. I pass to the girls, which people normally stereotype as weak. Im glad I can do all these, because Im sure they dont mind losing as long they actually played. Same case today, I had a match with Gab, KaiSheng against a stranger, Alvin and Jorgen. I think KS and Gab enjoyed it, KaiSheng scored well, rather impressed, and Gab learnt fast too. John too I taught him to throw the ball the correct way. I really glad I could be the one that gave them the chance to pursuit knowledge or skills.

Today, I went to SCC the whole day, for the christmas party and hanging around with the alumni, before sending Edmund home. A really fun day, the kids are sooo blessed, the toys, the food, the programs, the facilities, the staffs. Sigh, sometimes, how I wished I could be a kid, being enrolled there, having access to all these fortunate things. Oh well, at the end of the day, Im blessed enough to have myself today. Then as I reached home I had a few talks with parents since we seldom talked, then helped my mum with a letter to her teacher, and then now blogging. After this shall finish up project perhaps taking an hour or so, then die die must sleep for tmr, Im gonna meet them at 6.45 at Tanah Merah........... Crazy people.......

No comments: