Saturday, May 23, 2009

Yesterday was a whole lot of fun. Was suppose to play basketball, but got bored since 3E teamwalk over, so we won, thus have to wait very long. There is a gladiator duel there, blance on a platform and fight using a big inflatable pole. My first opponent was Jehan, he's good, by the way, the rules are that if both fell down, no matter who first, it's a draw, so pounching suicidal is frequently seen. We fought very hard, was breathless, but managed to win. Oh, criteria to win is 3 CONSECUTIVE knock out. Thats why kindda hard. After that rushed to basketball match with trembling feet lol, tried my best to run but lost... 10-0.. trashed, but it's okay for me, no grudges. Went back to the gladiator duel, this time against Bowei. Wei Heng helped video, after the experience with Jehan, managed to knock out Bowei easily. I use it like using the pole taolu in Wushu, as long as I can balance and opponent didnt hit me before I whack the first hit, should be instant win... Tried it with Byran too. Oh yea, Irfan was the funniest. He couldn't get up, thus took like 5 mins to get up, yet 5 sec to get down. I was so bastard when he's out of balance I blew him, rofl. Another one of the match he threw the pole towards me, I did same. Then we use hand signal to gight lol, he lost his balance and fall, but it was decided a draw... hilarious... Oh, there's a briefing on the elective module thing, no one participated so I dont. Not very interested either, but poor Ms Soon trying hard to persuade participant, I said I'll go on November then. In the AVA room was singing with the mic, as usual people tried to shut me up, haha dont really give a damn, whole lot of fun. Skipped CCA, then was suppose to meet up yet Jo is sick, cancelled too, spent 2 hours singing at my desk, haha, watched O Brother WHere Art Thou, movie about christianity, but I just love their songs haha. Today is gonna be bored too, wanted to swim yet no one's free, wanted to go out but dont know about Johann, hope he's fine.

No comments: