Monday, May 11, 2009

suddenly listen to songs I used to listen when young, sigh, memories of me singing with friends flashed back, every pixel of them, every melodious and grinning tone all brought smiles on my face. How I love to spend my days singing with friends, sigh, those are seasons that had all gone, everytime think back my young days, so funny, sometimes I want to return to the past, but well, we would not be the young ones very long, must cherish what i have now... aiya, at least still got throat to sing, btw just now watched campus, omg shawn break voice now so much different, sad for him, at least still can sing. More and more young people so talented, being william hung is not a way to fame now haha, last friday afer school suddenly high in spirit, sing non stop, but felt so relieved, of god knows what thing haha, just felt much alive. But still I sang with melodies fly freely, carried with the wind so swift so brisk... its not compliment, melodies fly freely mean out of tune, carried by wind means tune might jump dramasticli, so bisk means always change songs to songs... but dont really care, bo bian, people only critisize, wont make correction, so too bad anyway my mouth, my choice to sing haha, 3A wouls suffer, muahahaha... 

No comments: