Sunday, May 3, 2009

sigh, exams coming, good luck to all candidates. Parents have been nagging to study. Sigh, frankly speaking, I'm in fault for being lazy, but seriously in the end I will still be in that average marh. Sorry larh I give in to temptation fast, that doesnt mean I completely dont study. Why cant they just relax, I know study is like rowing a boat on a river, if dont row the boat will only be swept away my the waves, but here I am throwing an anchor into the water, I would be still in the same position, no deprove nor improve. Sometimes I think what if the world changes. Changes into a world where everyone is equal regardless ranks or status. Then all will have equal salary, but that would result people wanting the easiest job. But then can rotate marh, it would be better, then everyone would at least have basic knowledge of each of the jobs in the world. Sigh, dream on Kaya... I found out parents are more worried since I kena yip-ed. Nowadays the moment they utter a word to me would be on studies. Sigh... sigh... sigh... 

No comments: