Wednesday, May 27, 2009

exams are over, yet I got nothing to do still, school's back to normal except for the study part, rot through the days Im bored. My poker was confiscated by a bitch, wth I lent to a friend, they played so long didnt get caught, I was just playing my first round she came and confiscated them, fuck larh blinded bitch no one told me cannot play. 

got bored and pissed, that was yesterday, monday released results and got quite disapointed, failed eng yet do well in chinese, opposite of CA, my sciences are borderline, should be dropping soon ba, try my best for next half year lorh, but prefer to drop now if they offer, then get good grades and be happy and work hard happily ever after lol. I dont know, if eoy screwed then no mood to study lehh... I work for reward, reward for work, well at least thats one of the guiding principle of govenance. SS was glad I passed as I never study at all, all I study was sciences. Lit still sucked, 30/50.  Interesting subject, stupid student haha, really lorh learn about people, can take psychological course in TP, although future job kindda.. erm... limited... Anyway emaths get 82 when 3C highest 74, 3D 1 passes only, yet parents still not pleased with the results, siao... amaths did not get A as expected, stupid signs lost me my As. 

Well, today... no PE, slacked in class, as usual singing and feeling damn bored, reccess, then chem lesson broke a chair, and sang more, chi lesson went over next door played dou di zu with ben and ming xin, lol but yea got nothing to do. Then went back to class, split my PE pants while jumping across legs and under legs, then assembly, apparently all eyes were on few of us who were late, few sec of the centre-of-attention feeling, it feels good... haha, combine humans, ss and lit in our class only me and Evelyn, screwed the average score badly as I got a C5 but she got an A2, lowering the average score to 3.5, just nice school's target, haha. Sigh, work harder lorh. 

Was gonna swim at 5 today but gambled at alvin's house instead, 10 bucks lost, probably biggest loss ever but well, no harsh feelings they are just for the sake of fun joy laughter. In the end due to rushing kindda rash and all-in with triples, lost to an straight sadly, furthermore, decided not to swim in the end. Do not want zijian to get into trouble with his strict parents. well, sometimes swimming could help kill time, and the feeling of it is great, floating like in heaven, somewhat free, diving here and there, and kindda calm too despite the crowd. But seriously, the water IS SO FREAKING HOT !!!! anyway hope we going to minds cafe, with shixiong ofcoz or would be somewhat unenjoyable... thats all folks

No comments: