Saturday, May 9, 2009

sigh, my tip top condition more lit book is gone, threw a tantrum yesterday, my house gorrila kept mentioning amaths as an example to say i suck at everything else, its been like that since yip called, that devil had ruined my life, my family was so far from harmony, for that i dislike home once more, days isnt like this before yip called, this sucks, last year, we used to play piano, that was my best year with least conflicts at home, the piano was an angel, but now, i wouldnt even want to touch, he would probably say 'go continue study, dont think u knew all, like amaths blah blah'. i just couldnt believe, before the ebast came back, was happily enjoying life with family, going for lunchs and dinners which i had never had, peace and quiet atmosphere at home, was thinking that maybe my family would be great with him around, playing together maybe, but no, a complete irony. frankly, as a family, we had never played a game together, never go for a picnic together, or other forms of activities. would want a studio apartment by myself, small yet free and peaceful. as again, i work best willingly, not under nagging or forced... exams are coming, the more they nag, and the more i have no mood to study, haha, thats life... a typical pile of shit

No comments: