Wednesday, May 6, 2009

find that people are liars, and have no sense of how to not hurt others' feeling, this is the world we live in, well, no harm to me though got used to the wondeful homing missiles.. sigh, another week gonna pass soon, exams soon, wonder if still can hang on to my studies, sci and amaths borderline, sci okay to me just have to work hard, amaths need a tutor to coach me 1on1 for maybe few hours, should be enough. Lit is screwed therefore ss no matter, chi confident yet english below average, sian... went to pizza hut. Worth my 10 bucks as I learn quite alot of english, and got to try the chhezy lava crush, it was delicious. We spam all the cheeze there, in fact, one full bottle of it. Due to the free flow of drinks we scamed through as 2 people shared a glass, haha. Bad thing is we always kena distracted, playing language games, joking all day through. Soon gonna start dued homeworks, sigh

No comments: