Saturday, October 20, 2012

Yesterday, Fri, I went for Katong Laksa finally after sooooo long, and then met up with Jor and Serb. I asked Nick to come along. We went for squash, though initially I wanted Ice Skating, but budget wise, I chose squash. In the end, we managed to play for 30 mins only because we do not have the rackets, thus I was thinking to invest on 2 rackets for future purposes. Then some of them came to me with that pissed off look, seriously, I know its hard to go along with my behavior, attitude and activities, I warned you, so its your choice, dont spoil my mood! Cant everyone be more Nick, striking intelligent debates once in a while, carrying an open heart and welcomed learning and knowledge to everything and enjoys company.

Well, as I observed, for the past few days except that Bball day, he is really quiet. I knew something was wrong with them, so Serb told me. After hearing it I thought that it is a small matter, they should be able to handle it themselves, I told her that if it's big matter, then they should find a mutual party to decide, if they are sincere of resolving it, if not, then its just small couple fights, bickering, and these actually renews love, and assures love, very common and nothing to worry about. There isnt a perfect relationship, just that when a couple is together, they are both trying, and will stay as long as they can compromise each other due to love. She exaggerated and etc etc, sigh. So then I decided not to dance at esplanade but go to wushu, till midnight, and conduct sort of "sociological field research" in his house by having a stayover. Haha, turns out everything is fine, I am rather proud of them. I see their progress, and I guess my prediction of their "lifespan" as a couple might be broken haha. I felt as if Im some cupid or matchmaker, making people come together and establish a long term happy relationship. Next sem gonna be really busy, guess I will start from scratch again. It's a new sem, it's a new life.......


Anyway, still, I miss the times when he would just dump everything in my bag, and enjoy the time together, instead of fixating at his phone and only come back to reality once in a while, like a Meerkaat stare. Well, phones can be good to keep the relationship attached, but it really makes people take other people for granted. The perception of time is lost. They wont treasure the time together physically. And even to a couple, though able to talk alot, but it lacks that real tangible time in a sense that they have to ignore everything and treasure that moment, it makes every moment together more sincere and memorable.  

Really, maybe thats my purpose...... like the "Man who comes from Earth", to re create a new life, a new environment, a new social circle, a new image, a new identity every 10 or 20 years. 

That might just be my insecurity. Well anyway, as I said "the urge to want a dog comes during this thing (rs), thus Im guessing you harness a sense of insecurity that you wanted a stable long term companion. He did not disagree. XD

Okay, off to teachers meeting. 

2 comments:

Happy walker said...

why not a hamster instead of a dog? more cute~ XD

KayaOtah said...

hahaha, well, he got a dog alr XD fash eh?