Thursday, October 25, 2012

The week is ending, with so many cancelled class, I still feel lethargic.

Mon we went to visit J and his new dog Benji!! =) cute dog. I noticed how the siblings interacted and mingled with the dog. Well, hopefully the dog could be the catalyst of their siblings relationship. He has always been quite a lone warrior, and obviously like many people, attitude at home is not very desirable  and communications with her is hindered. Furthermore, even the mum stepped in to help.

I guess this is a new season of life. Every season, my life seemed to have a drastic change, from academic fluctuations, to change in management, to new people dropping in and out of my life, there is nothing really constant. I guess its a new season of life, new sets of emotions. Whatever the case, I really hope the best for everyone around me. Well, gonna have a private meeting with lin soon, I gonna raise the issue of social bonds and spiritual growth, as well as trying to reach out to GO. As suspected, he comes from an incomplete family with loneliness in his life. His life is full of anime, and some few close classmates. Gonna bring life to this kid too.

Ok, tue had wushu as usual, dragged in DQ and WD, before that went to the bbt shop, when I arrived, saw this pri thin boy, pri fat boy squating down crying, sec sch thin boy, sec sch fat boy. So I thought they were brothers and friends, playing around and got into accident. The situation only came into the light when the bbt auntie told me the sec fat boy scared the crying one using fire when he wanted to go home. The pri thin boy is unrelated but dared to stand up for him. Sigh, due to his size, Im afraid the bully cycle continues, he grow up to be bullies as well. Dang, how naive of me. Then the sec thin boy asked for cigarrette and claimed that he is 18, wth, seow seow pu bo kia mai gei khiang hao lian.

雨一直下 风一直刮
谁与我煮酒论天下

Midst the strong gail
And the wind prevail
Full cup of Martini
Who is the one still with me?


漫天恩恩怨怨的变化
谁为我泡壶热茶?


Change is the only constant

Filled with much emotion
Which soul would brew me
A cup of tea?


A friend loveth at all times, and a brother is born for adversity.

A man that hath friends must shew himself friendly: and there is a friend that sticketh closer than a brother.

Thankful for such friends in my life. XD



No comments: