Thursday, October 18, 2012

Today I brought Jor and Joh for bball with Alvin, and then Malcolm and DQ came along. I had the first awesome match with Malcolm and Alvin. We actually won 10-5 first match but lost 10-6 second cuz the arrogant fuck came along. As much as I am angry of such arrogant bastard, I really admired the clique cuz they seemed to be nice people, yet have to stand such pain in the ass. 


Anyway, then we took refuge from the torrential rain at bedok cc, taught them bridge, and slacked around playing chess. Lastly we had KFC which got me diarrhea till now. Well, not surprising, the biggest meal I had ever had, 1 ultimate box plus 2 pc meal, for me only. 

So at night, I listened and consulted a friend. He observed our cell clique, and commented that they might not last, just as I thought. In my opinion, it is only Lin and YJ holding it together. Some of the members are obvious. Another one of the member I dont consider "cliqued" but that person actually enjoyed our company and the friend says that this person would appreciate and give time for us. Then, another member seemed to be the one most probably to last. However, lets say the core is disrupted, meaning, Lin, YJ, Me, were to leave, they wouldnt be together soon. That got me rather disappointed though I know this fact silently myself.  

Well, as what I said to another friend. I admired olden days workers, loyal factory workers, and students. 一日为师终身为父, once a teacher, forever a father. I admired Jiaolian and his bunch of ZhuJiaos, and ofcoz Shixiong, to have the 4 of us always there. Well, I do hoped to have just one student, that I can part every bit of me, and carry on my legacy, but guess im just not the ingredient. 

Was watching "Big Fish" the other day, about exaggerated fairytale based on account of the grandfather, which towards the end of the story, the father realized that everyone has a story, m
ost men, they'll tell you a story straight through. It won't be complicated, but it won't be interesting either. So sometimes, these elaborated tales are their legacy, that as it is passed down, the dead became alive, seemingly immortal, being that "Big Fish"

Then I watched Ice Age 4. Some cool quotes are: "I lost a pack, but I gained something more, Ive gained a herd, a family, that got each other's back." and also, besides all the friendship theme, there is a sub plot of greed, that a squirrel's greed caused so much destruction to the world and the "scratlantis". 

I was crapping, but I thought it's rather cool, like Nasi Lemak, life needs additional stuffs liek the chicken, the ikan bilis, or the egg and chili, however, the nicest Nasi Lemak is determined by the fragrance of the rice that comes from the coconut milk and the pandan leaves, which skillful cookery skills and the quality of the rice itself to absorb it. 

Life is really funny, people come and go, happiness come and go, nothing last........ shall enjoy as much. As Grandma always say, be neutral, so we wont be too affected, but I insist to ride the roller coaster instead of sitting back with the popcorn. Yet sometimes I find I reveal too much that what if they become a threat one day, well, who knows anyone might turn to the dark side one day. Sigh.

A poem I thought of, after thinking much about the theme of secrets and shameful things that people might have done and are private and personal. 

Shame, are perhaps things, to be kept out of 
Everyone, yet sometimes you just cant
Control, and leaves you feeling
Regretful, or puzzled why so, that
Everything, might soon be out with
Time, being its accomplice. 
Such shame.

No comments: