Tuesday, July 31, 2012

the week is done~!! wooo hooo~~!!!

 really happy, on thur night i rushed my bbfin assignment, then there comes the good news of the essays deadline extended to monday. however, bad news came on sat where johann say the medals were not ready so i rushed to do a certificate, and rushed to tampines to get them print. a night we prepared for the grading, then on sun we had grading. then, after the celebratory lunch sponsored largely by uncle ben, i went back to interview uncle shao guang for work project.

today after submission of essay, I stumbled across the shop where i saw the similar cups sx gave us.

some background info, long ago, sx gave 4 of us a cup each, with a phrase suited to our personality. 勤奋,难得糊涂,舍得 and 学无止境. So then I decided to buy another 4 for the next batch of 4 students, Edmund, Youlian, Wayne and Chen Lei, hmm, should call youlian scott and give another name to chen lei, sounds cooler haha. Anyway, so I decided the following:

家和万事兴 - hopefully he can find peace in his immediate family, and extend out to the different groups of people he have out there =) as much as he finds many faults and unfair treatments in this world, hopefully he can learn to let it go and accept the world as it it, seek loyalty, trust and dependability, and grow big in the families for the families along side with the families.

学海无涯 - 书山有路勤为径,学海无涯苦作舟 hopefully he can achieve greater understanding in the world of knowledge, may he find wisdom and insights of a higher level to the rest of the people, and to have a brain capacity to absorb all its richness for usage. He has known this phrase very well just as I have heard mine countless times, but it was long before I actually could relate to it and gain more understanding of it. Hopefully he will do the same. 

奋斗 - 无论是平地还是山尖,只要是鲜花盛开的地方,都是蜜蜂的领地 hopefully he can continue to endeavor and reach his potential, you can never know how far you can go until you have gone too far, he needs motivation, like bees, as long as there are fresh flowers, no matter where is it, it will go towards it, one may wonder why all these efforts? he shall venture, he shall discover, he shall understand.

拼搏 - 三分天注定,七分靠打拼,爱拼才会赢 hopefully he can remain competitive and strive to achieve what he wants, in terms of wushu and also his studies. Have outstanding performance and improvements, though started off with a harsh comment of him being naturally not capable of achieving great heights, he is hardworking and do not rest on his accomplishments. I hope we can continue to drill him instead of seeping the slack culture into him anymore.

I hope that they will cherish it as I have cherished the one sx gave me, and would keep them going in wushu and in life, I really look forward for them to take over wushu and bring it to a new kind of prosperity and achievements. I hope they could bond with each other well and stay on as the elite 4 of bedok. =)

Then my parents commented again, saying Im always doing extra things for nothing, not being appreciated, no signs of returns etc.... sigh, it kindda brainwashed me thinking it might be true, that i dont get much things back in return, even though i love almost anything and everything as long as it could be displayed and collected? preferably with some meaning or intention to it? but yea, its just that my expectation is too high, it just that I have the fetish to collect, but no place to display, so I shall give them out for people to take care of it for me =) at times I do feel disappointed though, maybe its because i feel i could do or give better?

No comments: