Wednesday, July 25, 2012


From Yahoo:
The research demonstrates that a minimum of five friends and colleagues are now required to share out our problems and get useful advice from.
An agony aunt figure with whom we can share our problems, tops the list.
Secondly, we need some loved one who would put an arm around us and provide the quintessential emotional support.
The third most important friend is someone who can help us out with financial matters and advise us how to save money.
And fourth is a knowledgeable friend or family member we can turn to for advice on life's practical matters.
The fifth most important person one should have is a colleague we can look to for help and advice in the workplace, according to the study by Nationwide Building Society.

I guess due to the technological advancement,my Aunt Agony is facebook or blogging? Its like no one actually cares, and only those who cares matters, and probably some that just wanna throw a pinch of salt on agony-me. Ive been blogging ever since sec 1, the time where I still do not open up to people, and probably feel as much as now, just more naive. This is like a platform where I could reside in serenity, vomiting whatever I feel and thought, and do not need to be responsible for it? I guess whatever virtual is subjected to biasness and skewed perspectives, why bother?  
So far I havent found the 2nd person, probably its harder to find one as a guy, you know, easily mis-associated into homosexuals and such...... Touch and intimacy is something too touchy especially for a man, guess thats how society works, men supposed to be strong and all....... sigh, I find me so feminine.
Third person, perhaps I found him =) and 4th, I have many of them actually, but all appears as a senior, as someone to look up to, role models, not really as a friend kind. And ofcoz, its a gift to be someone's 4th person, and I hope I could be the one to certain people in my lives, perhaps this works in vice versa too, that the "giver' needed the "recipient" to be able to give. Giving is a joy. =) Fifth, hmm, probably not yet, but if sch is work, probably have a few, mostly contactable through fb too, or email directly to tutor.  
I guess I really needed someone to sing to me: 
Winter, spring, summer, or fall, 
all you have to do is call 
and I'll be there, yeah, yeah, yeah. 
You've got a friend.


I have always wondered, how far would the people in my life go for me? Been analyzing, been predicting, been fantasizing. Anyone else wondered, why do people like us tend to put ourselves out of a setting, like in happy times, we tend to picture what would it be like if we were not there, and like instead dissociate us with any group, and observe their interaction, then feel bad because we feel we do not contribute to the laughter or joy or happiness or simply the dynamics enough. 


I think the notion of friend-zone and lonely-zone is really trending. Im thinking perhaps to make a song or poetry out of it. I guess this is the modern common feeling everyone has to a certain extent. The emptiness, the lost, the fear, the unsure, the weary.....


I suddenly thought of writing a script similar to Momento sequence, start from the end where couple got married, but face not seen, behavior and voice known only. There will be a voice over of him speaking, that the moment he closes his eyes, all his memories vanish, only left with events, and him inside, with the people around him remained only as silhouettes, cant even remember his wife image. Then start from beginning, of how 2 people, each different story line meets into 1 story line, then sequence jumps back and forth, keeping audience questions why is the behavior of bride different, why is the bride another person, etc etc. Then it turns out that the guy is a photographer, only could recall certain memories through pictures, and then the climax is when a 3rd party faked memories into him, and replaced his memory, with him living in oblivion. It would be cool!



1 comment:

Happy walker said...

yeah. life is like that mia.. >.<