Sunday, July 15, 2012

Sun was unexpectedly fun today.

But first and foremost, gotta archive what I did for last week. SO son wed I was supposed to accompany Jo for the 5km run but due to the clashing timing of my class I asked DQ and J instead. Anyway, yea it was one whole crazy day, I was amazed I could pass through that 3km without stopping...... Uncle Old Liao......

Thur was test, didnt really studied for it so nothing to say about it, I got a feeling my concept is wrong, its BBFin. Oh Well.

Fri we had training, I wanted to skip, till I remembered that I have to teach Wayne and Youlian. Before that I went to rest at J house. Oh, that fateful training.... we were tempted to eat prata bcuz KY ate his instant noodles haha, so we stayed on to eat prata. So while happily eating and chatting, the boi from the cool family beside us suddenly commented that Tai ate too much sugar. So then we started off talking about how to cut down on sugar, and other kiddy stuffs, then ventured into more educational topics like how do you cool down a bottle of coke at a beach with no ice. Also, how to avoid being stung by jelly fish by bare hands. I really admired that family. They came back from Gardens by the Bay, and the mother was so educational and passionate on these educational and practical wisdom that she was explaining to the boi. Though ofcoz she did not touch in depth as to the extend of the theories of evaporation and mixed liquid lower heat capacity, but she would slowly explain how it works with simple terms. Suddenly I thought, yea, this would be the kind of wife I would like to get in the future, and how blessed are they to obtain such cute boi, full of creativity and curiosity. This is totally the opposite of those parents who condemn their children by comments such as "why ask stupid questions?".

Oh then, we had some torturous times trying to gobble down the coke as we just had curry in our stomach. Haha. Oh and due to these, we actually missed Jo's last 45 to his home. SO we walked to reservoir for him to take 21. and then I went back to Bedok to get Tai's bike to go J house. He actually waited till 1.20am for me.... really touched and really appreciative.

On sat, I went to the teachers meeting of pop excel. Ive learnt more about our church, as well as about myself, and other stuffs. P Jac hit the nail right on with her every unintentional comments and prayers. She mentioned about the role of a social butterfly to link people together, and then leave to them to form that in depth relationship and friendship. Which is true, like currently, I see DQ and J on the piano, really brings joy to my heart. She also mentioned ofcoz, that I have little friends I can fully trust upon, and that I should be feeling lonely inside. Then yea, I told her about a friend who suddenly gave me bracelet, invite me to event, etc. So its like that, these are the ones who really cared about me, who bothered to initiated to meet up without me organizing it. Ofcoz, some people in my life are doing that. =) im really glad, means they did put an effort to maintain a friendship. So yes, as I withdrew more from the one initiating, I think Ive gained quite some insights and truth in life.

Then yea, I proceed to rush for wushu committee meeting. Damn joke, at the last part of the meeting Jo was like for the next meeting, try not be punctual, try not to have stomach ache, then I added, "like trying to eat curry with coke"... haha =) though we are still the earliest 4. =p

Ok, so then I went over to chat with cell members, then joined them for dinner at Bedok Point. Right after that, I went to the Bond n Bike event with Jorgen, not knowing about all the blacknwhite stuffs, indemnity forms and audio consent, etc, and not allowing extra participants due to the overwhelming response, and safety, and not above 21... etc....

SIgh. So I took the shirt and just hang around and withdrew from it. We went around east side to eat and etc until it was 2am, and we are stuck outside his house cuz he didnt bring his wallet, we got to resort to sleep beside pool again haha. Oh then sun.........

Nice surprise, everything happens for a reason, I was surprised HZ came, so I passed my camera to Tai for her to take photos, which then just nice they used it for my bday surprise on the roof. Woah, though the actions are not video-ed down, I shall right a exaggerated and detailed essay of that. It was totally dramatic, got parts where tai threw a high pass to sx to smash on me, and how Jo hulk smashed on me, and tai assasinated me........ ahha =) It was all fun. JiaoLian seemed to be in good mood today. =) After that we crafted Sheng's and Jo's spears. Oh, for the surprise, I gotta especially thank KY, for surprisingly be the one who chose the cool bday gift of the watergun. Also, nick for appearing surprisingly and did all the tying of the water balloons. HZ ofcoz for coming down for me~!!!!!!!!! and yes, the B4 ppl hahahahha =) =)

What a tiring weekend, as usual. I think I had loads of fun, back to reality again on Mon. =( well, all the best, gotta focus both on sch and on competition, I really have a lot of faith in KY to excel in his fanzi =) other than that, shall stay tuned for all the upcoming surprises and miracles coming. One thing sadly though, is that the dinner was canceled. But yes, I loved this weekend. =) simple and fun. Well, this was the most exp gift I had so far. They say you would feel disappointed cuz you could do it better, but then, I think im already on cloud nine for such a "class" of gift already. =) right, for the best to come! ciao!!

No comments: