Wednesday, July 11, 2012

indeed another week.

well that last week after the malaysia trip, I was emailed by mala about the absence in lecture. But in the end I told her about flashmob and malaysia, apologized to her, yet sadly to say, today, due to catching Alvin's bball match, I broke my promise again. Sigh. double appointment. I thought that well Alvin should be looking forward to see me there, as if a son hoping that the father would make time to see his achievement just for a moment despite the busy schedule. I thought of the I not Stupid scene: "Dad, how much do you earn an hour? I wish to buy an hour of your time to see my performance"

I was procrastinating the last week, pushing things here and there, until sunday then I started to chiong again, and I prioritized these 2 days to stay at home until completion of all my assignments.

No comments: