Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Today was my birthday. Sch started at 9am due to consultation, it went lousy, but at least its constructive. So the day went on, chatting with group and doing work here and there, and read up n the essay to be dued this thur. Then I went home for a rest before meeting up with cell people. Ofcoz not all turn up. Then, they tagged along to wushu training. J was there too again, hmm, I do not know how to teach him butterfly kick..... I wished I could, I noticed he would always wait patiently for me. I was rarely treated this way. I think this year is where I realised these awesome people in my life that I almost missed, CH, JL, and perhaps KY for he msged me to meet up before the meet, but in the end I didnt. =(

Today I received 122 FB wishes, 11 smses. Really grateful for each and everyone of them, I actually took the pains to type the thanks one by one. Serb surprises me by an impromptu cake haha =)  Awesome people. Well, guess thats all for my 18? Really simple and plain. Grateful especially those that smsed, esp a sec sch mate, really took up the extra mile to do that. Though ofcoz, my usual critique mind would nag at me for being too simple, I shall be glad. Looking back, those memorables are perhaps the KTV with Nicole, Food Tour, and the Bash. Low cost, though fun, but well, not sure, it all dont seem "happy" enough. Perhaps nothing really makes me happy? So then I thought back, all those I have spent on them, are they really happy for what they have received? Do they still keep the cards? the poetry? the gifts? Suddenly I feel even such an important occasion such as birthdays are so superficial too. However, that wont stop me from planning and gifting, cuz its just who I am.

Competition coming, and yea Im so looking forward so KY's glory =) and CL's, these 2 are so promising! Ahh my heart literally beats for them, I want a qi kai de sheng, to penetrate into the wushu realm at first try. Tomorrow gonna have steamboat with Lin =)

3 comments:

Happy walker said...

Happy Birthday~ although late one day~ XD

KayaOtah said...

Thx =)

Street View Online said...

This is a fantastic website, thanks for sharing.