Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Looks like another week has passed.
Perhaps its the routine boring life ever since poly life started and mum left for indo that I did not have the inspiration or modd to blog. However there are highlights of the week. The first was ofcoz the BayBeats 2012 at Esplanade, where it is a 3 day events where local bands showcase their talents and hope to gain support from public. The genre range from acoustic to rock, and even to hardcore rock at the end, by some HK band. We went for the first 3 shows and the last 3. I actually bought an album from Rachael Teo, as I felt her lyrics do speaks into my heart. It was exactly how I felt, at times or more. Shall post up the lyrics probably few days later.

Then, it was Flashmob on Sat. Before that, had a great time chatting with classmate after discussing project related stuffs. Flashmob was really awesome. Initially I was hesitant to go, since there is no one accompanying me. However then since I have been alone at home for a week, I actually felt a need for a great time to change an environment. Perhaps to prevent burnout from happening again.  So this is a really fun group, we were so high that day especially after the first major success of flashmob. In the end I joined in all the fun doing the "Sexy and I Know It" too, we even did it to hawker audiences and street passer bys. Some times, we climbed onto structures to dance too haha. It was a moment like in those dance movies, where dance is a form of free expression, like birds chirping or sun shining, totally unrestricted to show off what they are. Anyway, there was a cosplay march too, and then I actually caught Jayesslee concert there~!! and managed to took a few brilliant shots =)

On Sun, I went to Heart of God Church for Jayesslee 2nd round =) then to BayBeats. It was rather an interesting experience to be on the first row of such crazy concerts, with high pitched dragging notes and hardcore rock, and even people being tossed up and etc. Really wild, never seen before. But luckily that was juz for that moment, my ears felt like being clamped by Muthu. 

And so monday came.......... monday blues as usual? CH came in the morning, then after school I went home to prepare for Malaysia trip.

Today, malaysia trip was fun and enjoyable. Due to the rain, we cancelled our initial plan to go Desaru, so we went for a shopping spree, we started off with the usual City Square, then to KSL, then Holiday, and lastly Jusco. Along the way we met lots of funny and cute people. We started off from the bus stop on way to KSL. where a sgrean auntie offered to share a cab since the rain is beyond walking possibility. Thus, we caught this taxi in the middle of a jammed road. So the uncle was initially pissed, but then the auntie was like, 氺带財....... and lots of other jokes, that the taxi was flooded with laughter and swept away the anger and tense atmosphere. 

Next, it was the sales aunties, I bargained to this 2 students, probably grads, and had a fun time haha. Then after that we asked directions, only to find a good auntie from some car repair centre, offering us drinks and direction, and even offered to call cab for us which we rejected to save cost. Anyway, the last auntie was the cross stitch auntie. I took some time to prob questions, and just have a chat, since her shop was really remote, and the sight of her alone stitching is like the 慈母手中线 feeling. 

Anyway, in total, I think Ive spent close to 400 RM for all my shopping items. Again, gotta thank J for accompany me to this crazy journey to malaysia by our ownselves. Haha, along the way everyone was saying how blessed is his fit body shape, and etc........ then yea, after we returned, I was feeling abit sad since no one actually bothered to sms me and all that, and most of my sms i gotta initiate, except Alvin, really thankful for him too! Then again, perhaps its my fault too since to think about it, I dont think I could sustain conversation, looking at the style of normal "teen conversation"......... too.... dont know how to say.......

So thats for today, briefly, tasted lots of awesome food too, now gota sleep and come back to reality. I really enjoyed these times sort-of-alone, in few getaways to the world =) venture and have fun, we different. Mooncake festival is coming, normally thats the loneliest moment I could ever feel in a year, probably cuz of the poetry, and the bright shining moon. However, shall not think too far yet, looking forward what could happen in my bday. I shall try something different, I shall just go around nearby drinking coffee and and eating and see if people bothered to give me surprise etc........ =) after all its my 18th =) like yes though last year was quite fun, but then, to accumulate what I had for my bday, I think its not very costly nor taxing..... But okay, maybe its just me again. Haha I think Im more envious and jealous nowadays compared to last year and onwards, I think this year had lots of major changes in me.

No comments: