Monday, July 23, 2012

Weekends passed again!


It was only Fri when all the hustles of the week just passed, with consultation going smoothly, essay submitted on time, broken sanjiegun problem was solved by borrowing from francis in rv, and then the competition on Sat and etc etc. Now its almost Mon!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, the competition was a disappointment, in terms of the organizing. However, it is still interesting. The organiser somehow actually arranged several people competing on the same carpet, eg nan quan 4 by 4, weapons 2 by 2, so its really interesting how some competitors react when knowing they need the space, or their routines clash, or simply how they complement each other or even "conquering" each others base esp Ba Gua Zhang haha. But yes, everything is over, I thank Jorgen especially for coming full day, to the extend we cycled from Tanah Merah to my house Eunos at midnight for that. To some extent, I really really really wouldnt want to lose this awesome friend. Normally I go the extra miles for others, he is one of the few that even surpasses the few close friends I have. But I find my actions at times too "unworthy" for him, like times where I felt I left him out in a group. Sat was one example. I thank Serb and Dequan too for coming down, be it to support me or Edmund haha. I think I had successful did the jump part, but due to the change of sanjiegun the rest of my routine is affected, and a knock on my head did me a 8.53 =) top 10% percentile of whole event I suppose. 

Today, I was so pissed because as me retrieve our certificates, there is lots of confusion because of wrong categories and wrong or missing names. Then, I was one of them, so I registered later than KY and CL, but I got the cert first. Then this bitch came out and asked everyone, who are doing things smoothly, to leave. I was so angry I wanted to find trouble. It was their fault for lousy organisation, then they just escape from problems. Sigh. Luckily sx managed to talk to some big shot people that could have access to their room and helped us sign. I see that gleam in CL face =) haha. 

Sigh. Well, it was all over, I went to visit BW and stroll along the lake there, catching nice shots of the sky and scenery.

Tomorrow gotta start on BBFin and Work project =) back to reality =( another week of madness before grading and still hesitating for the upcoming flashmob.......

So today I discussed the issue that sometimes we use each other for benefits, thats a harsh fact, but as much as we hate it, I guess if someone else were to be able to give your friend more happiness than you, then we should congrats them that they connect with each other better than we could. As long as the person is happy, everything else is secondary. =) Nice being the bridge too, 6 degrees of separation anyway, eventually we are all interconnected, like train stations along a train track, everything just keeps changing, the only constant is change, and perhaps photographs, to keep the memories, the moments, the time when we all are who we were then.  

No comments: