Saturday, January 4, 2014

It's been so long since i blogged again.

So anyway Xmas was so meaningful to start off with Volunteering at Singapore Christian Home. The residents there are mostly non-christian, and could see that they were happy to see us entertaining. Some of them kept wanting us to encore. We were all amateurs, formed a random band, of Saxophone, Cajone, Guitars and Percussion. Then, I felt happy once again. Though it was just that 2h, but I felt "home" again. I guess in the end, I've been through all the entertainment, still I think volunteering is the source of my joy.

That night, spent xmas with mum, and the couple and CH. We went to orchard. So happy to have a mum that loves to photoshoot hahas!

So then, that night, I came across this: Be very careful, then, how you live—not as unwise but as wise, making the most of every opportunity, because the days are evil.

Even though I was broke, I spent all the remainder $280 bucks into the last minute xmas party. Surprisingly, though invited 22, responded 10, but turned out to have 19 of us. 

The night was super busy and super hungry for me as there was not enough food to go around, but after all I guess there were fine eating the turkey and drinks hahas.

Then, I received loads of Xmas messages from ILP seniors, people whom I met once or twice, and thanks letters from the ppl I have invited over. I guess it was a great gathering. Another record set! 19 ppl.

So then shortly, I had a last dinner with DQ family, and then off to Batam with J family.

Batam was rather screwed up. Tour was boring, weather was bad, food is horrible, and things are expensive. Spent $65 for the tour, $28 for tax, and $100 for expenditure. I tried saving up, thus I placed 400,000 rupiah in my passport, and then I forgot to take it out........ sigh.

Horrible trip, but blessed. We had a defect fireworks, I was almost dead if not for the guy asking me to move back 3 steps. Then, the couple ahead of us placed the fireworks wrongly, it fell and aimed at us, luckily, the last two shots actually shot to our two sides, heng!!!! It was facing us like directly!

There goes the trip. Then, rushing for report, and today, I took the Fri class for the first and last of the month, as I have to be MIA for the project.

1 comment:

Happy walker said...

well, its good to involve yourself in charity, btw, how to get job in SG d?