Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Scary how after I shut down the comp ystd after blogging, and this pops up: 

"Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up."


Well, I really don't know larh, a non purposeful life so far. I think every young adult will encounter this phrase of life some time in the transition part of life. 

Then just moments ago, it had updated to:

“Which of you, if your son asks for bread, will give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will give him a snake?"

Like........ wah..... Is that random verse of the day same throughout or tailored to me?

I don't really know what I am seeking these days. There is a constant fear of the unknown of the days to come, fear of being unfruitful, fear of screwing up, fear of not doing enough, fear of not being well prepared for challenges to come.

Short post today, ciao....

No comments: