Tuesday, January 14, 2014

It's been a long n busy weekend again. 


Fri proj observation is cancelled, evening went for Job training which turns out to a very brief guide of MBS and the rest of the time are just stoning, very much like the job itself on Mon. 

Thus I think I wasted the whole Monday there but oh we'll easy money. 

Supposed to do that for 4 days, but it became only one, and the rest of the "money" are from a last min substitution of Mascot. It was a great deal n great fun in my opinion. 

Felt so great waving to people like celebrities and entertaining the kids. Their faces of being marveled with the cute "alien" species hahas! And how they just completely hug and lie on me, so cute!! 

Though suffocating and hot, uncomfortable, but it's just that hour per set. In return, all the enjoyment the kids could get. So fun ! 

And it's a stage training cuz in the mascot, my actions needs to be exaggerated and visible. Thus ya I tried doing gangnam style, shalala, dui ni ai bu wan, party rock... Etc... Felt like some attention grabbing job hahas cuz I had the white colour mascot when the rest had colours like green pink and orange so I tried being more energetic so ppl would take pic hahas! Sounds familiar?? Hahas 

Yea so in midst if these, I went cell group in church, did some project, and went to volunteer at the annual New Year Goodie Distribution to the single empty nesters. They were so kind offering us in for drinks, offering packeted drinks, and even gave us New Year greeting card hahas! Really felt great though Turing week!

It's a kind of timely provision for me as initially my time would be wasted at MBS, and project window period should be tight, and tribe lunch and helping other group project. Then somehow one by one fell in place, giving me the same financial output with more time to spare for project and more meaningful task n joy n fun!! 

No comments: