Monday, January 20, 2014

The project due dates are nearing, and I still have much to do! Will spend my Wed night and Thur whole day devoted for it!

I finally found some inspiration on it! I hope I dont fail the team this time. Is like we all tried so hard, trying to give the best, but all we ever get is unreasonable grades and nonconstructive feedback, how are we to score?

Visited Samy today to get help after the long tedious Enlistment Medical Checkup in the morning, which he never fails to provide me. Well, before that, went for CNY shopping, in the end I gave in to temptation and purchased $80 worth of clothes. Wow right? Sigh. Gonna start new somewhere right?

He's a really great teacher, sometimes I wonder how miserable could he be? I mean, as a teacher, you probably helped countless people, and then you feel used as people are here only when they are in need. But seriously, he's a teacher we always remembered, as he is always inspiring, and NEVER delays to help.

Thus, on my part, I will not delay to deliver his expectations too. I mean, I think I do that to all teachers. It's like in my opinion, a teacher's help is as if a ancient secret manual to some godly martial art. It's like, precious, and I can't afford to wait too long, hoping to receive more and more guidance.

Well, not everyone would do that I know. It's his awesomeness that gained my admiration. All these years, not even being a real teacher, people are not even reaching my expectations. It's seriously not high. I see potentials, but all I ever gotten are that they disregard my demands or simply give up and shut me out. What can I do? Teacher piano, none has surpassed me, none has even the passion to continue it, teach wushu, also not here not there, teach academic, results not improving........... sigh. Push no use, scold no use, stern no use, persuade no use, nothing is delivered, no msg replied, no assignments handed, no qns asked, how to help? Sometimes my heart wrench that I have resources but couldn't help, and my soul weeps for the dryness in their cup. It's really a skill to be a teacher that could push students to unleash their potentials. 

Knowing great teachers in my life only saddened me, to think that none of their disciples or students could be as awesome as them. I think the sad part of death is not the inanimate corpse, but the fact that the legacy he/she has built over the years disintegrate and vanish into the abyss of the world. 

Aiya, shall not think so much, I mean, there is just so much I can do, I can regret that I did not persevere to  help, maybe the cycle repeats, but in the end, life will find a way, it's time I find mine.........

Ciao....

No comments: