Wednesday, December 25, 2013

So this is xmas........
What have you done????

Well, this year was so rough for me.....
Failures, changes, debts and more.....

Currently heavily in debt.
Well, I had cancelled the xmas party but decided to revive it again
cuz I came across an article talking about 3 things:

1, to receive what you could get
2, to do what you can do
3, keep memories

At least, with these few xmas gatherings, some memories could retain, could be refreshed.

Will not lose the 80% I have to chase the ideal 20%.
Nothing is perfect anyway.
I should just be contented with what I have,
and remember task specificity.

Sub-cultures are formed due to difference in personality and interests.
Dont have to have a group that could do every single thing you do.
Ofcoz, some had a permanent group they could turn to, I dont, face it.
So mostly would be task specificity.
Some are meant for alcohols,
some board games,
some sports,
some eat,
some shopping......

Well, some of the great things of this year is ofcoz,
yet another "close" friend for a year.
Someone who carried my bike for so long,
baked for me, bought me food automatically,
sometimes aloof but at gatherings he will try to cooperate,
he knows when my mood change then he will try liven the atmosphere.....
Dare not think about more than 1 year.
Then some new places Ive been, new stuffs Ive learnt, new people I met.

The circle of life is haunting,
as if flashing its L fingers in front of me,
taunting me that I cant do anything to break the cycle.

It's the process of establishing a connection with anyone and then it juz disconnects somehow.
As we grow up, we tend to put in more emotions inside, 
such that when we lose that connection, we lose a part of ourselves, 
we do not feel complete anymore.
But this is not the truth.
People come and go.
So YOLO...... Live life to the fullest... treasure every moment.........

This few days really party all the way.
from the cycling trip where we saw casualty,
then the next night is Timbre Arts House,
where C sabo-ed me to sing I'm Yours on stage.
The band was our formal bds teacher Mr Ghaz. Goodfellas.
So then I sang, and even added some comical actions and interactive calls.
The audience enjoyed it!
Then the Flaming Tower! The tables around was clapping upon gulping it down.
Then we walked to tanjong pagar, to bugis, to farrer park, for first train.
Slept 3h.

Then it was friend bday.
I was 1 of the only 2 with retro themed outfit.
Thought it was awkward, but the after party was great!
VIP KBOX room with pool and street fighter!!
It's really great that he had such a great boss to treat him that.
Felt so happy for him to be recognized at work.
Ended ktv at 4am.
Slept 4h.

Right.........
gonna start tmr with volunteering caroling all the way at Sembawang!
Woohoo! excited!
After all, im most happy with music and volunteerism.
This is both at the same time!


No comments: