Thursday, May 9, 2013


We are all here on earth to help others; what on earth the others are here for, I have no idea. 
- W. H. Auden

Was chatting a friend, and we talked about adults having their seemingly childish problems, and thoughts, and behavior, and then we thought that at our age, we are able to distinguish foolishness and wisdom, and stuffs like that, at least for their seemingly easy kiddish situation. Sometimes I really wonder what are these people thinking. So I thought back about that quirky quote.

Sometimes, I think we are all capable of doing something great, just that there are always funny people out there that screw it up. Thus, a lot of times, I see people taking an established relationship for granted and stuffs like that. I kindda think that in life, guess all we had to do is to stick with our moral principles and do good. As to why people might react in a certain way, it's just how life works, so that we got things to do, problems to handle, obstacles to jump over.

There are ofcoz amazing people in life, that are really really awesome, like one that I spoke to recently, she was sort of "unwanted" child. So from young she dont owe her parents except for a shelter. She is fully independent, in terms of survival, possessions and academy. She's one everyday hero!

Then ofcoz, LKK JL, he is still damn awesome! I'll never forget what he said, that when one decides to do something good, the whole world conspires to help him achieve it, or at least there would be greater help when the opposing forces are too hard to handle.

Anyway, was having a White Collar spree, 1 season at one shot! I think Im getting ill now.

Today when to meet up with SY, Cheuck, Randy and Angus. Good times, hahas, the TOASTED met up again! Hahas. Most of them are not familiar with CCP, and I think they are virgin drinkers. Well, something that got me thinking is sy, somehow I rather regret not giving him more "life". At this age he dont know what is Chomp Chomp nor Lau Pat Sat, or any other food paradise area, mostly due to financial restrictions. So again, there's this urge to be a Cai Shen Ye again hahas...... sigh.......

自身难保了,心有余力不足, got problem managing myself, yet still want to help people. Sigh, if I were a rich man, there would be more life to people around me........ XD

1 comment:

Happy walker said...

take care, is good to have the thought to help people although feeling incapable geh~