Saturday, May 25, 2013

This week isnt good.
Though Tue we had an excursion to National Museum,
and went Penin to window shop,
and saw alot of nice accessories,
cowboys gadgets and music stuffs,

But Wed I slept till 11am,
and therefore missed presentation,
caused teammates to hate me more...
But was good that I
accompanied a friend bballing

Then Thur, since I finished work early
and saw a few classmates walking out,
decided to grab some bites,
yet the teacher waited for us
to start the lesson,
which took away the break time of others
and obviously caused more hatred.....

Sigh, plz larh,
poly already,
if we miss is our problem,
get on with life.. and teaching....

Then Fri, after a long day of school,
Wanted to catch the last 10 episodes of White Collar,
but someone asked me out......

This is where it all sucked.
She claimed to want to shop for her sister's gift
But I found out is because she wanted to skip tuition
when her mum paid so much for it.......
And then along the way reading her book
and I tried to talk she avoided
didnt bring money how to buy gifts
waste so much time
waste money eating when I could cook
And can watch my White Collar
was pissed......

Then today, finishing up White Collar,
spending time with cell
after that walking home the same someone
shouted at me calling me irritating
when I am not even talking to her
WTF?! Whats the mater of her!!
No matter what reason im not letting this go!

Seriously, I dont see the point of everything now
What's the point of wasting time effort resources
on people who are not changed by the Word at all.
Though we plant the seeds,
It's up to the soils to nurture it,
Why should we be the one watering it.......

Ofcoz there are good news too,
and good unexpected outcome
from someone who really impresses me
with his faith, and his good intentions...

But Im tired......

The tigers of wrath are wiser than the horses of instruction. 
- William Blake

It means, the consequence of mistake
helps a person learn more than
the protection by the bubble of theories.

Some people are just not worth patience...........
One day...... I WILL ROAR~~!!

No comments: