Sunday, May 5, 2013

Disappointed? Or too high expectation?

Wushu was usual today.

Tmr Im planning to cook for Dad. XD then perhaps not going for lecture again.

Well today the clique was supposed to go airport but I think they end up loitering around again. Heard they did some work, but somehow it doesnt sound enough, I mean judging by the total amount of time spent, I would be more convinced if they used 30%-40% to study. Asked him to actually do something for me, he did not. Though I was glad that he did geog. Then again he used the word "a bit".

Was so flared up I ranted on J, poor guy, sometimes really grateful for someone there to rant to. He mentioned that to flare up means I really care. Sigh, really, it gets annoying, and im tired. It's not like he got no resources, nor time, nor determination. So I told him to produce something by tmr noon and I'll consider the meet up. That would be after lunch, and before meeting another trainee. So far, it looks like the meeting is not gonna be worked out. This is just my current prediction and rant though, it may be simply because they are not free or something larh.

Anyway, I thought back about JL and CL, its like JL simply said, "If you dont improve in academy, dont bother training." He did it, which was what JL was proud of in CL. I couldnt do that. Not enough admiration. Not enough inspiration. Just not enough.

Urgh forget it, feeling too much frustration in my chest, before this sentence, was holding breath, gonna cool down. Shall watch White Collar.

2 comments:

Happy walker said...

sad lor for today in Malaysia~ lose in a dirty way~ =(

KayaOtah said...

Yes!!! That was so unfair!!! I had friends that travel there just to vote!! And have you heard of the news of a wedding bride voting too?? This is obvious unfairness!