Monday, May 20, 2013

Today JL came and taught us spear.
This was not the first time, but seriously,
he never fails to amaze me.

He held a thin spear, and parry my huge bulky spear,
and able to swing it off my hand.
Yet me, with that bulky spear,
struggled to parry his thin spear,
when he was just holding it WITH ONE HAND~

Well, after yesterday post, few came to me consoling,
"Your day will come" =) thx!

Well, just to clarify, some of my posts might seems sad
Thats cause im a Optimist in Pessimism,
I hope for the best, but thought for the worst
Sometimes I think too much
and chose long winded approach to solve things
or to think impossible scenarios.

Then again, I know myself too
I dont think I have any skills or and side of me
That is worthy of compliment or shine
Especially how I always think my voice sux
despite singing everyday for the past 19 years,
Im not too sad though,
guess I just gotta suck thumb,
perhaps, all I left.... are words...

It's only words....... and words all I have... to take your heart away...... =) bee gees

Well, Fri jamming was awesome, with Siva and Shahrul,
I really loved to sing to Flying Without Wings,
I think the song summaries our pursuits for love,
for belonging, for security, for happiness

Everybody's looking for that something,
One thing that makes is all complete.

Some find it in friends, families, in isolation, in pursuit of dreams, words of others
and I love how it described, that "A simple line could make you laugh or cry".

Songs, songs make up my life,
I think there are always songs that could describe someone completely
I thought of songs that suits some of people around me so nicely
I  always wanted to do MVs on those stories,
like "Yong Qi", "Sometimes When We Touch", "Against All Odds"... etc
And there are songs that describes my life... "We Are One", "Better Man".... etc
And songs that at a certain moment, just caught my attention soooooo much
That it describes that current situation....
Such as "Amazing Grace", "Words", "Zhang San De Ge", "Wen Wen De Xing Fu".....

The other tuesday night heard a song "Stable Happiness" by Eason Chen
It describes how after all,
All we want at the very end of the day,
is a simple, stable, everlasting happiness......
Happiness at its very primal essence

有一天 我發現自憐資格都已沒有
只剩下不知疲倦的肩膀
擔負著簡單的滿足

One day I will realize that I dont even have the rights to self pity
as there are so many blessings in my life, 
and that I would carry up the burdens and responsibilities
Fully contented with them, totally worth the efforts. 

有一天 開始從平淡日子感受快樂
看到了明明白白的遠方
我要的幸福

One day I will find happiness in the simplest living
To see a long road ahead
To understand that long road ahead
That kind of happiness

我要穩穩的幸福
能抵擋末日的殘酷
在不安的深夜
能有個歸宿

I want a stable Happiness
That can withstand till the end of time,
That can be my refuge in the deepest nights

我要穩穩的幸福
能用雙手去碰觸
每次伸手入懷中
有你的溫度


I want a stable Happiness
That can be felt by the hands of my toils
That can warm my heart in the coldest winter


我要穩穩的幸福
能抵擋失落的痛楚
一個人的路途
也不會孤獨


I want a stable Happiness
That can alleviate the pain in the throughs
That can be the shadow by my side, everlasting


我要穩穩的幸福
能用生命做長度
無論我身在何處
都不會迷途


I want a stable Happiness
That can last throughout my lifetime
That can guide me wherever I may be


No comments: