Sunday, May 12, 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUV5T9JIJZ0&gl=SG&hl=en-GB

Today was full of emotions.

Started off with a happy note, cooking for dad, and going to the Theatre workshop with him. Of course he was reluctant, but had a great time there. So much fun that I decided to see it through with him before heading to church for bday celebrations. On my way rushing, was really really tired, so I was hesitating and questioning if all these is worth it, after all bday is an annual thing, rushing there for 2h and rushing back for dad is a waste of time money and energy. When I reached, seems like they waited for my arrival before the cutting of cake, song and photo taking. Was really touched. After all, one of them was the only few who msg me well wishes I was sick.

Then, rushing back for dad, in the end the performance was not suited, thus we head home, with me and d going to O'coffee for a loooooooong chat about education, about limit of teasing, about free will of people, new vocabs like "accustomed" and proverbs like "when in Roman, do as Romans do". Kindda gentle point out that lately his thoughts are too self centered, and myopic view of things, like he dont consider how things go about or how other people view things. And many more, like his excuses of not studying and all.

Then J asked for some money to buy hp, was so about to give but when further probe, I guess it was a social pressure or a sudden urge thing? So I wanted him to throw in 1 essay a week, but he refused, so still wondering it I should lent him a little or not.......

Then, stayed up for mum's arrival, was so disappointed when her first remark was about the photo of dad I posted hours ago. She was affected my relatives who claimed my dad was skinny and "malnutrition-ed" Bottled rage made me scream at them, literally. The disappointment I felt for looking forward to this day, to share my dad's joy in the workshop, getting MC wasting money, and even got a bad name for being MIA in class, etc, to prepare for the day. Sigh, that anger too, that she never came home without negative remarks, either the plants, the floor, etc etc, and never had any words of encouragement. Resentment, of my own family member not encouraging at all, when moments ago was chatting with a friend about her lack of family support and I commented I had mine. Ofcourse, disheartened for the efforts and hope, like what is the point, back to square one, in the end the screaming made me sore throat again, one things are destined, meant to be.

After a long rant on fb, went to retreat in my room, locked, music blasted, etc. Then immediately, B msged me, the second wave rushed, flooded, flowed, I was so touched for B to msg me at this hour, then E msged me on fb, and ofcoz, C too. It was just as I say to d, sometimes we are chasing too hard for something that we want instead of looking around us at those that really cared. Yes we could be attention seeking at times, thats just ranting, trying to keep it off chest, and so whoeever comments at least bothered reading and caring, no matter who is it, we gotta cherish them! No matter how much u disagree with any aspect of someone, somethings are meant to be kept hidden from u, then ignore it, pretend oblivious to it, and establish that relationship the person want with u. Really really thankful for these people! Sometimes might be random, might be something trivial to u, but it was sooooooo important to me that that moment!

Right, mum offered a tau sat pia...... third wave.....
After all, still mum larh........
Tmr will be a brighter day........
Ending off with forgiveness
She is after all too affected with relatives opinions
And worried about my Dad's health
And as many women do, assume and more assume
Nights!

No comments: