Monday, August 13, 2012

Take a look at the desert
Do you feel like a grain of sand? 
I am with you wherever 
Where you go is where I am 

Today I performed SanJieGun again. I thought that I would perform BaGuaZhang, but instead sx asked me to perform SanJieGun.

So I performed, this time, I actually asked to give me a good ending, and it turned out great, no mistakes, al perfect, and the audiences applause generously. So then I asked whether this is a sign for me to quit performing, so ive been performing over an over again, this is the only time I actually received a simple compliment from sx, "you did well", after so many years, ever since my first nan quan performance and the zhong he quan. Esp sjg, never once I think I have compliment, be it group or solo. But then again, this could be a indication of a milestone, that Ive achieved and that I should continue to give audience a good show. Im in dilemma then.

Anyway, someone liked my post in a project group wall, then I suddenly felt damn happy, even though I think the person not in good terms? i dont know, just sense that the clique hates me or something. So yea the like brightens my day. Oh right, its monday now, hope the week goes by smoothly.

Tmr need to renew passport.

I stumbled across the seed I bought in Noahs Ark HK, cool, I think I shall give it to DQ soon, so 3 of the guys each have one, Beareth all things, believeth all things, hopeth all things, endureth all things. Speaking of this, I think the girls in our cell have been here for a year already, it is this period they joined. Really glad to have them around. I know my lousy time management always made them reach home late, get scolded etc, its sort of a habit I have since young, im too free spirited that time is like nothing to me.

SO I really appreciate that they all have been so compromising, esp their ears, from the parents nag as well as from my singing, and their support since then. The cell grew really big, hope that we all could do so too, comprehensively, in all areas. As we grow, we would see our mistakes more clearly. A great pillar of support, a source of happiness, a community worth belonging in.

They all have storms to brace, we are all humans, but as they take refuge in Him, we all walked through it as a cell too, unafraid, firm on our solid rock ground. Hopefully as time passes we could gain acceptance from their parents and peers too, we worship Him with our lives itself. We are the branches, the hands and feet, hopefully to reach and make a difference to more "starfishes" drying up on the shore, with living water. Really happy.

Oh yes, last thing, I sent CL back to sengkang, on our way I motivated him to study, let him understand the importance of qualification, how passion and reality must me realistic, and add oil to his passion of wushu, explaining certain concepts and reasons behind the forms and our teaching methods, etc. I hope he will get soemthing out of it. =)

Oh, and I also told DQ what Jacky said,  演艺界犹如架飞机,重点不在于飞多高,飞多远,而是在于它达到目的的时降落的那种完美,那种美妙. Sometimes the importance is not at how high it could soar, how far it could reach, but the gracefulness and completeness of how it lands upon reaching the destination.

No comments: