Saturday, August 11, 2012

Another week passed. Besides a few sleep-deprived nights, I think I had more rest than last week, in expense of few tutorials ofcoz. Anyway, so my first few days were busy training and rehearsing for the skit wushu performance on wed, which in the end was scraped, sigh. Then again, my sjg performance was dissed. So I thank my cell members for coming down even though i did not publicize it. My only regret - not eating the food prepared for us. Initially I accepted the performance for the food, but then I was crushed by the comment that I forgo the 40 bucks dinner. Sad. So that would be my last few performance, with one upcoming just this sun.

Some commented too, that at least the audiences enjoyed my performance and etc, but hey, ever since my first performance on nan quan, I had not received any praises at all, and I felt that my efforts put in, in turning up for trianings and etc does not give me a good payout. And I have hard time understanding baguazhang though the last theory lesson on one of the move got be excited to learn more. Well, since Im constantly engaged in so many activities, I guess its time that I put wushu aside, I shall just be a normal trainer, taking up the eunos class in september, and occasionally go down bedok until I have more task to teach.

Channel 8 gonna have new drama, I think is another remake of the Shine On Me, I hope the content would be better? Cuz its damn boring to see that few same cliche problems students face in sch.

Ah yes, lately I just realize I think the whole class hates me or something. Sigh, how I wished to go back to sem 1. I dont know, felt that I tried my best to be in good term with everyone, why result in so many sarcastic comments and indirect comments by facebook status updates and etc. So I blocked almost the whole class, I adopt the escapist way. I dont know, I think though Im lazy, but my work produced Im confident that it is of quality, and all my outside activities will ofcoz divide my attention. Sigh, I even see some comments like "Im lucky I didnt have to stuck with you in this sem". So I suppose the class might be all commenting on me to each other. Whatever the case larh, half my poly life is over, just a little more to go~

Nevertheless, I enjoyed the skits and fun and cards of sem 1, I am grateful for that fun period of time.

And the gift is what you get by givin' more than you receive.
And you're learnin' fast that maybe this is how you'll be happy.
'Cause in takin' everything you lost the air you need to breath.
But in givin' it away, you found the precious thing you seek.

An old song from Blue, nice lyrics.

And its already Aug..... I still havent found a purpose in my life for this year yet. Instead, I think this whole year I mood is really bad. Sigh.

2 comments:

Happy walker said...

ah, never think about the whole class hate u as it will lead you to become reality~ >.<~ i had experience it b4~

KayaOtah said...

really? so what did you do in the end? i have one year left I seriously do not know what to do