Thursday, September 1, 2011

Today, I wondered, after watching another episode of Bountiful Happiness, whether in real life, people could really be blackmailed by exposing their external affairs. It's like everytime same old devious trick, but it seemed so impossible, the victim always had to give in like dogs.

Anyway, marketing, I would have lost 21 marks if not for a last ditch epiphany, I realized the scope of question because of the 4 marketing functions, had not come, thus I figured out the 8 marks question. As for the 10 marks one, I applied management terms inside, pros and cons of franchising. Hopefully it would save me. =D As for the 3 marks one.. oh well its mere 2% of my overall. Hopefully it wont cost me grade differences. I would say, management is definitely easier.

Went back to BDS on Cheuck's phone call, to fin out that he left when I reached at 12+. Spoke to a few teachers, as usual the cliche topics, bragged about my course and my aces so far, they smiled, they congratulated, but again, I do hope they are sincere to know Im doing well for the first time in my life, but then again chances are that pride holds perhaps 10% of their true emotion, they probably yearn more to see how their star students perform now.

Anyway, stalled some time, and then rode 45 with JunWei, thinking I would be left out if I leave with the rest of the people, and my hp had no batt thus unable to contact my close friends, so que sera que sera, Jorgen called me =D Yepp Jorgen, lost contact for 4 years ever since he joined pop excel for a little while and left. He changed soooo much, voice deeper, longer hair (was abit botak), not so blur looking anymore, taller~!! his sister did not change as much as he did. =D great time meeting up =D though just for a little while, perhaps could recruit him back to church? que sera sera.

We visited scc, as usual the cheerful place full of welcoming staffs and kids, it was there I received a gift from Cephas~!! It was sooooo cute, and I felt soooo great to be recognized as one. Other than him, Serbrina greeted me on facebook, noone else. Sadly, those I'm closer to, Colin, Alvin, Samantha, Juddith, Zhi Yang, secondarys, are not there =( and many more like Sherman, John, Vanessa, Yan Heng, Le le.. etc...

C: Kaya Kor Kor, are you a teacher?
K: Erm, not really
C: (Frown and pout) Huh… then I cant give you present already
K: Orh, then.. yes I’m a teacher
C: (smiles) yeah~! Nar… (give present) Happy Teachers Day....

that moment, was the greatest of today. =D

No comments: