Thursday, February 22, 2007

sup guyz, hahaz, todae was fun, PG lesson, form teacher do admin stuffs then dats all, sci nv bring bk, i mean i lost the bk, but escaped, wonderin how cn i escape tmrw again, todae, the fun part was in swimin, i got double promote to inter 1, yeah, cn join gab and fans, i think... after dat all go home after a lil hang out at macd... except mi and ZX, we walk to is hse playground, sit, chat again, until 7pm wher i think i gonna be dead, hahaz, came home onli nag then mum bought new hp, yeah, free... till when they asked mi bout sci bks...haiz... hope find it sia, dats all lor, k, i'l post some stories to read :

Legacy of Paradox


Chapter 1 - Well... I landed on this island through a portal... in the very center of the Earth's Core. I'd been digging for about 2 or 3 months, and my hands were aching painfully. There are no more robots to supply foods and drinks, neither are there robots to help with the diggings, with no volunteers in this crazy project, I had to work on my own. I was hungry and thirsty, yet I didn't have anything to eat. My rucksack was empty, as I had eaten up the food a week ago. But, there it was. The Earth's Core. It was hot, hot, hot! Bracing myself for the heat, I dashed through the flames like how a cheetah chases after his prey. My clothes were ripped, but I survived... It was a miracle, maybe it was my destiny that led me here. I leapt into the portal of Myths & Legends and here the journey starts......

No comments: