Thursday, February 1, 2007

ok, today the class wanna elec new chairman, so there are riots, those hu  vote fer old 1 wl be not happi if the new one 'James' is elected, so same as the oter way... haiz, so bored lor, so uncooperative, also the whole clas stil rejectin MX... i decided to chnge him...... so when these happen, i wrote a poem.. that noone believe its written by mi...

A Day In My Life

I opened the window,
I saw black widows,
I turned to the mirror,
I see myself with no shadow,
This is not true,
But to me, life is blue,
Blue filled with plenty pain and sorrow,
Why, I don’t have a clue.

I walked along the streets of London,
Seeing how these people on Earth live on,
Basically are based on emoticons,
Hatred, Stress, Only a few sing songs,
I was wondering what’s wrong with Earth,
Why are there wars and curves?
Why can’t there be peace all day?
So we don’t need smiles from clay......

So I sat on the pure white sands,
Looked up on the sky above the land,
The sun was setting to the west,
It was time for it to rest,
The bright, round moon will be appearing soon,
So I gave the radio a little tune,
And took out my little bottle of prune.

The pretty sky and sun will soon be gone,
As I listened to the smooth tone alone,
Then I shouted, “Goodbye sun, I’ll see you tomorrow.”
I shouted it with sigh and sorrow,
The breeze is blowing cold and slowly,
I watched the sky change very closely,
I turned and saw the elks by the lake,
It was very cold but they seemed to not shake,
When I returned to see the sky, it was already dark,
Oh, no! it was pitch dark that I couldn’t see the ark,
So then I went back in the foothills of the land,
I could see everything, yes, I can,
Sigh, let’s see what is tomorrow’s lame plan.

Then on bed I stared at the ceiling fan,
thinking what will destroy tomorrow’s plan,
It seemed that everyday there are blockade,
Couldn’t wait until the end of my age,
Life is full of things that makes me headache......

Life is sorrow, life is pain,
Some say fantasy is waiting at the end,
But what’s my fantasy, I don’t want to know,
‘Cause it might be another cold winter snow......

No comments: