Thursday, February 15, 2007

durin PG lesson, Mdm Zaleha make a vote for the class comitee, then zul and fad were chosen,
James and me were  row leaders, hahaz, at first i was expecting LY, then Ng volunteered too, so
I volunteered for fun, didnt expect mi to win, haiz, anyway, itz settled, at least Rauda had NO
position already, K, so now i must think of some ways to keep keive and gab quiet, 
the english lesson was fun, Ms Foo used the laptop to talk, and punish Gabe
... SILENTLY... lol... 
but sad she lost her voice,hope she get well soon. (but actually ar, 
this way makes the class quieter...) after swimin when a little chat, a little fun hiding things, and police and thieve, girls lost, hahaz, nearly we lost as I was
caught, so I scared we K.O... anyway it was fun, except when I came home... haiz... 
step into the house like siao liao...bored... k lor, thats all... tired, nite...

No comments: