Sunday, February 25, 2007

hey guyz, long time nv post, sometimes i dun feel like postin mar, sry... anyway, nth to write, fridae, had a tough trainin fer badminton, sat go bayshore park church party, haiz, okok lar, not vry fun, at least got something to eat, then race with mi friend see whether his bus reach first or my bike, i chiong like siao, i won 9 mins... sun, todae, went to terry hse, downloaded some more music, now i left with few songs to collect : zai na yao yuan de di fang, tao hua duo duo kai, mei li de shen hua, sexy back... i think... i chngd music again, and changed hp to 92313858... haiz, since CME juz finish the chap on Respect... Here's a stori bout respect to parents... a gift for mothers' day... ^v^... enjoy...

Mighty Momma
Have you been shouting at your mother all these years? Have you been disobeying your mum? Have you said words like “I hate you!”? I am sure you’ll somehow do those things, the things that will break your mother’s heart. So if you have, stop it now, be nice to your mum, talk nicely to you’re your mum, even if she nag at you. ‘It’s for your own good’ I believe you heard this many times, truly, it is for your own good, have you think whether is your mum is right before you rebel? Sometimes they will vent their anger on us when they are in trouble, don’t get angry, accept it first. When your mum is cooled down, then you talk to her nicely. Well, here’s an experience from me…
It was my friend’s graduation party and they invited me. It was from 8am till 2pm. Due to the traffic and the distant, I take off at 6 in the morning, just after my breakfast. We were playing too happy that we forgot about the time, we go arcade and then go for a movie after the party. Time flew really too fast that it is already 3 in the next morning. I decided to take a cab home then. You surely can guess what I see when I reached home. My dad, with flames in his eyes, was waiting for me, and I think it took almost 2 months for him to forgive me. That is ok, but there was no sign of mum. Then I knew all these while she was worrying about me, and I didn’t even answer her calls. I go to the bus stop, and then I saw her, all alone, in the middle of a night, sitting on the bench, patiently waiting for me beside the ‘carless’ road. Tears rolled down my chin faster than waterfall. I ran to her and gave her the biggest hug I had ever done. I thought that she was going to be so mad that her hairs will become spiked, but oddly, not only she didn’t blame me, she even pleaded Dad to forgive me.
From that day on, I targeted myself to be as obedient as possible, not to be too playful, trying to help Mum as much as I can. Actually, sometimes I think that mothers are so incredible! Even though her mouth was like threatening or criticizing, in her heart, every word scolded or every stroke canned was like a needle piercing her skin. I think the words ‘It’s for your own good’ is true somehow…

No comments: