Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Lol, today our class wasted the whole D&T lesson, I was bored, I got nothing to do,
nothing to chat much also. Then, project work time we went to the library, loaned the laptop, for no purpose, just search some animation for our video, but the interesting part is when Mr. Leaonard shouted at a 'pai kia', wow, he was so angry, almost everyone in the library stopped what we were doing. Then, went for badminton gym training... in the stadium, then we waited for the Mr. (i forgot) to come, but in the end there was not a sight of him. So we train ourself, just run and run...and run... and run again... I was perspiring and
exhausted, as I am a long distance runner, not a fast runner, but when stop running I don't feel tired, so strange. Haiz, this all could have been skipped, if only yesterday I stayed longer in MacDonalds, then I won't meet coatch, so I could watch horror movie with a gal.. Sorry, I don't want to mention her name, 'cause I know what will you all think, haiz, I find MX a little childish, I knew a 16-years-old China Boy from my class last year, he's so grown-up, he even worked as a part time every weekend, wow, so filial... he doesn't want x-box, psp, gameboy...etc..., and no matter what he lent someone, he doesn't keep in mind, so other people took advantage of him, so unfair... and he could even treat people over a hundred bucks and don't want to be paid-back, so what a kind soul... anyway, last thing for today, I hate Manisha, first, she knew I'm her 'angel', so she came to me and asked for a present, that time when I was drinking soup she litter on it, then after school yesterday she demanded for note or something the next day (today), then today she asked for her present, I was thinking tomorrow then give her, so I replied that her present is 'hatred', and she scold me bustard, what attitude is this, so I made up my mind to give the present to those worthly people... that's all for the day, I tried my best to write already, btw I'm changing song again ^.^ Buh-Buai......

No comments: