Wednesday, February 21, 2007

hey hey hey, wadsup dudez, i noe itz been long time since i posted, CNY i lazy to post, hahaz, anyway, first day, watch 'epic movie', darn funi, but litte sick, played arcade, chat a lil, eat a lil, then go home, second and third went visiting, last day stay at home sleep and project, todae, idnt bring the items fer badminton, so went with gab to his hse, not bad, fun, borrowed his CD, then home again, hahaz, i changed song again, anyway not bad lar, so ppl come my blog wont hear the same song over n over again... at home, now bloggin and chatin a lil, most of time singin, includin now, ^v^ i noe lar, i sing the window sure break 1, then i'l be in trouble, but eh-heh, my hm window is made for my singin onli, so it wont break, u see window also got life, he hears horible singin cn shatter 1, but hor, my 1 special, the window also got its own mp3 so it wont hear my singin, ^v^ lame lar, i noe, just bored, anyhow say onli... now my post gettin shorter leh, hahaz, i think dats all, byez, i wanna continue singing... 'la la la la....'

No comments: