Sunday, February 2, 2014

And so......

CNY starts off rather well.
It's weird in life that when things are not okay,
it's really not the end yet.
It always happens that when something bad happens,
something good is ought to happen.

Today we also had a last minute decision to visit relative before going to flyer,
their first time up that one revolution of nothingness,
but yea they enjoyed too!
Then again, I think they would prefer cruise.

So day 1 Jan 31, we had a last minute decision to enjoy that Ice Art exhibition.
Though we did not get any discounts or good deals,
it was a once in a lifetime thing.

Though reluctant, my parents enjoyed themselves a lot in the end.
Appreciate that my parents are people who understands.
In many cases, though the situation seems bad,
though they were reluctant,
yet when they are there,
they will enjoy themselves to the fullest.

This is something that is not very common.
As I told a friend this afternoon,
Life is pretty mundane, repetitive, boring,
but then it is up to us to make it lively. 

Been very envious on big families, 
that they could occupy a full table at restaurants,
could order family feasts,
could appear full of laughter on photos.

Yet then again, I thought, with big family,
means there are more problems
means everyone has their schedule,
common time might hard to find,
bond may not be strong,
most of time the head of house probably feeling "incomplete",
there would be more interpersonal problems,
more personalities, tastes, preferences......

So with that, perhaps Im lucky enough just to deal with 2 people. 

Used to hate taking photos despite dad EXTREMELY persistent on it,
then I understood the value of a moment.

Well, throughout all these years of my life,
valueing ppl too much and constantly feeling incomplete",
I made up my mind to just get on with my life,
perhaps being a backpacker,
and do what I like, go where I like,
until I find one that i could settle one with,
and with that one, we will have love so strong that
it doesnt matter how the world collapse and chaos,
and it doesnt matter if our kids might not turn up for reunion dinners,
or they do not want to tag along to places,
because we have each other,
we shall walk in the door hand in hand, 
and shall walk out of it hand in hand too!!

No comments: