Monday, February 3, 2014

Really in love with that song, 想你的365天, it's so uplifting.
Reminds me of 宝莲灯that cartoon.
One of the early cartoon I watched besides Tom and Jerry hahas.

Well these few days been watching a lot of movies and singing competitions.
It always drives me to sing.
And yes, of all the years of me singing,
I kept getting remarks like "oh gosh its going to rain",
or other similar comments.
Yes it hurts to know that I been singing at least an hour everyday,
and perhaps every single moment possible,
I really dont think I deserve this,
my passion and diligence at this is my only constant in my life.

So yes, I've emailed a few singing classes and will work part time to go for them.
At least before NS, I need to get this straight.
Despite perhaps tone deaf, and no musical talent,
I hope the classes at least would make my voice sounds nicer.

Its not like I dont dare to sing,
not like I have trouble understanding,
it's just my voice.

Just my voice first,
then work on my appearance?
though I think its more worth it to invest on musical instruments
Yes, new year, new resolution!

Therefore I do not run like someone running aimlessly; I do not fight like a boxer beating the air.


I decided long ago, never to walk in anyone's shadows!If I fail ! if I succeed ! at least I'll live as I believeNo matter what they take from meThey can't take away my dignity


我努力唱完主歌
我忘了走音没有
我到底哭什么
哭什么 明明搞笑的

我努力唱完这歌
我忘了破音没有
你心里触动的
下一首已经不是我

我努力唱到嘶吼
我不怕剩我一个
只要你能记得
这首歌给我最爱的

No comments: