Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Well, guess CNY was awesome.
Being "Xing Zai Le Huo",
Jo could join us due to some cock up in their registration.
The whole bai nian was great,
though in the end is mainly 4 of us, and ky, and yk,
but yea we had fun.
Even the yearly tradition bbq at JL house seemed so fun.

Hahas, then sadly gotta leave them at 7 to go for sleepyheads gathering.
Well, not the kind of gathering I wanted.
Rather quiet.
When I reached,
everyone was watching the fking tv rather than
talking, laughing, catching up....
so yea, was disappointed.

Well again im comparing,
but yea sorry that I have so much expectations,
especially when I have less than 6h sleep over a 24h priod,
I have no mood to entertain ppl,
waiting ppl to entertain me......
but nope, not the kind of group,
that could actually make me last through a whole day.....
thx B4! really!
for at least, to have a mentality to carpe diem!

Then, towards the end,
racked up some teasings here and there
to brighten up the atmosphere,
then escalated too quickly......
now I think im a little in trouble?? =((

Hmm, yea today I scrolled through my hp,
realized that Im getting more distant to a friend of mine,
and I had foreseen this happening,
any close friend of mine wouldnt last more than a year or so being close.
Soon, it may just be another passerby, a "guo ke"
cant even past june where I wrote than write to future note.

Ofcoz, connection will be there cuz we will meet once a week,
but guess it stops there?
getting lesser replies,
and the absence of presence,
sometimes at times I needed the person.
sometimes even reluctant to help?
maybe misunderstood that I am trying to irritate?
but yea, must i explain so much if u know me well enough
to know my personality my intentions my character?

Maybe soon I might develop a phobia,
phobia of establishing a close friendship cuz I know it wont last more than a year.
But ofcoz, bits of heartwarming love is felt,
when I see them using my bag, my wallet, my shirts, my shoes that I bought them...

Well, started a penpal. 
Hopefully some "zhi yin", the person who knows my melody.

Oh, and started a new tv series, perception. 
Love the quotes!

-------------------------


Normalcy

What is "normal"? Some kind of neurochemical imbalance?

Is it all bad? For some who were labelled "abnormal", their psychological or neurological state protects them of painful truths, some have Cheerful Disposition that may have helped them to cope with situations.

The baseline is, it is how our brain response to certain stimuli,
If we are able to treat these "abnormal" people to code "normalcy"
Though we are helping them to fit in into society,
We are also stripping away what makes them unique,
Robbing them essential part of who they are........

-------------------------

Our brain creates fantasies to concoct elaborate scenarios,
We imagine ourselves achieving our dreams and ambitions. 

But fantasies can turn dark,
when we started to believe there is monster under bed
or that the evil forces are aligning themselves against us.

All these fantasies stems from a revolutionary imperative
our brains exploring potential outcomes that help achieve our goals avoid danger 
But when we allow fantasies to overtake our thinking that we miss the reality in front of us, and sometimes, reality is not so bad.......


---------------------

Are we really seeing?
In actually fact, we are all pretty blind.
The optic disc is a point where no light sensitive rods or cones are present to respond to light stimulus of matter.
"We all have eyes but we don't see."
The reason you never notice the blindspot, because your brain is good at guessing what should be there, and automatically filling it the blank on our own assumptions and knowledge. The eyes sees only what the mind is prepared to comprehend.


No comments: